Decleor TSV - 02/01/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am looking forward to midnight now. I have also noticed that there are some items on EZ pay, yay. I am wondering if that means the TSV will also be on EZ pay....

Anyone found any OTOs yet?

Decleor 4 Piece Beauty Supersize Essentials Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.92
QVC Price £48.00
Item Number 229042
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Treat yourself to four best-selling Decleor products in fab super sizes and at a fantastic price. This must-have collection contains the perfect beauty essentials for winter, offering soothing relief for dry skin. You'll receive Aroma Confort Hand Cream (250ml) to keep your hands hydrated and protected on cold winter days, and Aroma Confort System Corps Moisturising Body Milk (400ml) for top-to-toe care. Completing the set are Aroma Cleanse Cleansing Milk (400ml) for face and eyes and Aroma Cleanse Tonifying Lotion (400ml) for the perfect daily routine.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229042

Is the decleor cleanser and toner any good ?

I have been using the liz earle cleanse and polish for years, but noticed my open pores lookin more obvious recently and i think i just generally want a change in product........Anyone already tried it ?:mysmilie_687:

Hi littleprincess I love the decleor cleanser and toner - have been using for over 4 years now. I prefer decleor to cleanse and polish HTH

I've gone for this to as I use the cleanser and toner most of the time, and love the system corps. Not used the hand cream before but I'm sure it'll be fine by the kitchen sink :mysmilie_82: The P&P thou grrrrr :mysmilie_73:

I'm resisting, although I do like the cleanser and toner, not keen on the system corps - too greasy. Got a large C+P for xmas to use first, trying Philosophy Hope in a Jar and loving Dermalogica's Super Rich Repair - fantastic stuff to use in this weather :)

Donna255, I think it is the only hand cream that they do so must be. What were people compaining about?

Littleprincess, I haven't had decleor cleansers before but I had read loads of good reviews on them on QVC and also on www.makeupalley.com I used to use Liz Earle but it doesn't seem to suit my skin any more and makes me have even more spots on my chin. I am hoping that this will be a good alternative. I have already started using Hydra Floral which my skin loves.

Unsure about the TSV, used to use Decleor - was the first brand I tried at QVC 15 years ago! Don't know why I went away from it, probably trying other brands and just never got back.
Anybody try the Brightening Foam that Pipa raves about in her blog?

:mysmilie_348:

Thinking about buying the TSV, but wondered what people thought of the hand cream. What does it smell like and is it any good ?

Many thanks,

T xx

Donna255, I think it is the only hand cream that they do so must be. What were people compaining about?

Littleprincess, I haven't had decleor cleansers before but I had read loads of good reviews on them on QVC and also on www.makeupalley.com I used to use Liz Earle but it doesn't seem to suit my skin any more and makes me have even more spots on my chin. I am hoping that this will be a good alternative. I have already started using Hydra Floral which my skin loves.

It was in another TSV and some complained it dried their hands out and had loads of parabins etc in it. The latter was a big shock as Decleor are thought of as nature based.

Thinking about buying the TSV, but wondered what people thought of the hand cream. What does it smell like and is it any good ?

Many thanks,

T xx

It is ok, not the best handcream around, I wouldn't buy it on its own, would go for L'Occitane, but don't mind getting it in the TSV as it is such good value.

Anyone purchasing the tsv not wanting the system corps body lotion, I'm interested.

:mysmilie_687:

I am resisting ,dont need hand cream or lotion, have too much in the house already but I do think it seems good value for money for the sizes you are buying

I am resisting ,dont need hand cream or lotion, have too much in the house already but I do think it seems good value for money for the sizes you are buying

Oh my you are being good Queenie. That's the Decleor and Kipling TSV's you are f.a.r.ting on.:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_82:

Latest posts

Back