Decleor TSV - 02/01/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now the thing is how can Decleor guarantee where they are kept in their salons and department store counters. All brightly lite on display. Makes you think, how long have they been sitting round before you buy. If they were so particular before over use by dates why the sudden change? I was told the oils and balms would lose their effectiveness and that was why they had use by dates.

Sorry its BCC Breast Cancer Care event.

The Decleor counter here never overstocks their shelves so that way items are not sitting under strong lights for too long as majority of stock is kept in stock room which is cooler and darker.

As for them stopping using dates I suspect that is a result of research that they have done.

Last edited:
The Decleor counter here never overstocks their shelves so that way items are not sitting under strong lights for too long as majority of stock is kept in stock room which is not cooler and darker.

As for them stopping using dates I suspect that is a result of research that they have done.

Know what? I think people buying items bought them back if the use by date was too close and said I won't use that by then or even start it. So to stop the returns they just took the date off and put the use within 6months once opened sign on the box.

Know what? I think people buying items bought them back if the use by date was too close and said I won't use that by then or even start it. So to stop the returns they just took the date off and put the use within 6months once opened sign on the box.

Most items are 12 months once opened. Just checked all my products and none say 6 months.

use by dates

Thanks to all for the welcome!

Basically this is whats stated on Decleors website:
'The numbers stated on the product is the batch code, which allows DECLÉOR to identify when and where the products were made. We no longer issue expiry dates on our products as we now have a ‘use within’ guideline. This is indicated on the product where you will find a symbol of an open jar and on the jar will be a number indicating within how many months the product should be used once opened'.

So they have got rid of the dates. Its not how long you have it but once you opened it. I do recall Fiona Brackenbury saying that if you do stockpile to put in a cool dark place but these salons keep them on the shelf in bright lights - ok if they shift them quickly i suppose though.

Back to the TSV - Im guessing the price will be around £45 - anyone else???

Didnt they have Hand cream in the last one as well?? I want NEROLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mysmilie_11:

I might be tempted by this if the price is reasonable as I use them all :) I am hoping its going to be under £40 with postage!

Me too!!! You should try the new richer systeme corps, it is fantastic!!! I don't think it will be in TSV as the picture of bottle says moisturising, the richer one says nourishing.

Hi Sazza,

I didn't realise they did two types of Systeme Corps now.

Is the richer one more of a body lotion/cream than a body milk ?

I think I will have a look for it. Is it called Systeme Corps Nourishing Body Milk rather than Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk. Do you know what its called.

Many thanks,

T xx

Hi Sazza,

I didn't realise they did two types of Systeme Corps now.

Is the richer one more of a body lotion/cream than a body milk ?

I think I will have a look for it. Is it called Systeme Corps Nourishing Body Milk rather than Systeme Corps Moisturising Body Milk. Do you know what its called.

Many thanks,

T xx

Hey Tabatha, it is quite new, came out early November. It is a thicker consistency than the original, it is not as thick as a cream but it is thicker than a lotion.

They call it Nourishing Body Milk whereas the original is called Moisturising Body Milk. The bottles are the same but look for the one that says Nourishing, here is it on Decleor's own site.

http://shop.decleor.co.uk/product/aroma-confort---systeme-corps-nourishing-body-milk

Hey Tabatha, it is quite new, came out early November. It is a thicker consistency than the original, it is not as thick as a cream but it is thicker than a lotion.

They call it Nourishing Body Milk whereas the original is called Moisturising Body Milk. The bottles are the same but look for the one that says Nourishing, here is it on Decleor's own site.

http://shop.decleor.co.uk/product/aroma-confort---systeme-corps-nourishing-body-milk

Thanks Sazza you're an angel.

I normally have the Moisturising one, but I think I'll give the Nourishing one a try.

Thanks once again.

T xx

I for one hope this is the TSV - I love Decleor and only buy in the sales because the value for money is fantastic. I keep smaller sized bottles to decant into.:mysmilie_82:

The sale price in the stores of the systeme corps alone is £27, so I would doubt that the tsv comes in under £40. But then again, perhaps QVC's much hyped 'buying power' will come up trumps - for a change! :mysmilie_696:

Hmmm if it is less than 40 then I will buy it. I don't need the body lotion or hand cream as I have 2 bottles in my stash unopened but I wanted to buy the cleanser and toner so if I can get the other 2 for free with them then so be it :)

ohhh sounds good, thanks:mysmilie_687:

Mind you I was in the HOF yesterday and the woman was explaining the cleansing water to me and that is tempting me......

It doesn't sound good to me.:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

If it is less than £40 then I think it is a total bargain. :)

I am still wondering about the cleansing water though, it just seems so easy, sweep it over the face, no toner, straight to moisturiser. I could spend the extra I would have spent on the TSV on trying one of the balms or somethng. I am going to have a think about this......

Had a Decleor facial yesterday at House of Fraser. Because you pay a £25 booking fee and you can redeem that on the purchase of two or more products, I bought the cleanser and toner duo in the sale. Thought I'd let you know the prices of the items in this possible TSV:

400ml Cleanser - £19.50
400ml Toner - £19.50
400ml Systeme Corps - £28.50
250ml Hand cream - £25.50

The duo of the cleanser and toner is £38.50. Also, when I bought the duo, it came with a 15ml sample of Hydra Floral moisturiser too - ideal for my holiday. :mysmilie_82:

So total price (if we take the duo price instead of the cleanser and toner on their own) will be £92.50. If the TSV price is around £40 then that's an absolutely fantastic saving.

I'm hoping it will be which is the reason why I only bought one of the cleanser/toner duos - want to use my easy pay voucher which was in my Christmas card! Oh, and the bottle shapes have changed too - even in the sale items, the new bottles for the cleanser/toner/systeme corps are being sold.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back