Decleor Model Tanya

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AGREE. Mally must think we are thick. I had some of her eye products and they are no more "bulletproof" than the ones I got in Superdrug.

I tested the eye sticks and eye liners on my hand and after a few seconds rubbed like mad like Mally does on air. They honestly did not budge.

AGREE. Mally must think we are thick. I had some of her eye products and they are no more "bulletproof" than the ones I got in Superdrug.

I can't speak for anyone else, but Mally's products last longer than any other brand of makeup, on my skin. The shadows, liners and mascara are brilliant. The crayon-like eyeshadows are fantastic (I use them as liners).

Mind you, the lip products are the exception to this rule!

It isn't just the products, it's Fiona, she is so rough with Tanya, she really pulls and tugs on her. Why Fiona is a front woman for such a high end skin brand is beyond me. If I bumped into Fiona in the qvc building and didn't know who is was I would assume she was the cleaner, not a ambassador for a high end skin brand. Not to mention she is annoying and just chunts out the same lines of "this is what we're famous for" etc... time and time again. At least Judith Williams and Alexis
L'Occitane are good adverts for their brands.

I often think that Fiona pulls and stretches Tanya's face very viigorously. It causes ripples of loose skin by her eyes which seem to take a while to recover. My skin would be raw after that because it's touch sensitive.

Latest posts

Back