Decleor damaged - anyone else?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma, had you started to use the tube of cleanser yet or was it still in box and you found it had burst?

Oh no!!

Have you contacted QVC or Decleor? Or you could contact Fiona if you are on FB.

Have contacted QVC but not heard from them yet. I just wondered if anyone else had the same problem.
Often with these special sizes for QVC the quality of the packaging is not there because they're trying to cut costs somewhere.

If you can find an item number for the cleanser as a single item ready for when you speak to CS, then if they suggest returning the whole TSV, counter this with a suggestion that they send you item # nnnnnn as a replacement would be a more satisfactory solution, cheaper for them refunding & ditching a whole TSV. But I'd hope they'd contact Decleor to arrange a replacement, they did this with a gatineau TSV I had a few years ago...funny thing was I returned it in the end because it didn't suit my skin complete with both the damaged and the replacement item which had come direct from Andrew's company. I hope they do the sensible thing for you.

Jude xx

They don't make the cleanser in that size normally so I would contact Decleor or Fiona as they/she would arrange for you to be sent replacment cleanser.

Latest posts

Back