Decleor Christmas Gifts TSV 19/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This one looks fab, excellent value. I'm a bit hyper sensitive at the mo due to meds so I'm being good and not splashing out this time. One day the Magnolia will be mine :mysmilie_1:

I have to say this is a really amazingly priced tsv.

I know this is going back quite a bit but do you remember back in the days of old when a tsv always had a "ml for ml value" always calculated for us, to illustrate the special value?

Well guess what, yes I really couldn't stop myself.

Orexcellence has a pretty staggering £228.50 equivalent ml for ml value. The Iris option is not that far behind at £192.50.

Aromessence Iris/Magnolia £55/76
Eye Cream £60/45
Micellar £22
Alguromes £21
Hydra Floral £40
Lip £9.50

I'm trying really hard to resist this one (huge beauty stockpile!) So I am officially sitting on me hands for the rest of the day.

*Lord gimme strength*

I have to say this is a really amazingly priced tsv.

I know this is going back quite a bit but do you remember back in the days of old when a tsv always had a "ml for ml value" always calculated for us, to illustrate the special value?

Well guess what, yes I really couldn't stop myself.

Orexcellence has a pretty staggering £228.50 equivalent ml for ml value. The Iris option is not that far behind at £192.50.

Aromessence Iris/Magnolia £55/76
Eye Cream £60/45
Micellar £22
Alguromes £21
Hydra Floral £40
Lip £9.50

I'm trying really hard to resist this one (huge beauty stockpile!) So I am officially sitting on me hands for the rest of the day.

*Lord gimme strength*

Good luck, Hype in a Jar! The value of this TSV is exactly what twisted my rubber arm, despite having a stash...I just wasn't strong enough to resist...

Good luck, Hype in a Jar! The value of this TSV is exactly what twisted my rubber arm, despite having a stash...I just wasn't strong enough to resist...

Me too. It just seemed too great a deal to pass up on.

It may be good value, but especially if you've got a stockpile, would you really spend around £75 on skincare because it was on offer if you'd walked into a high street shop?

I only buy my skincare when it's on an offer. Will never pay just the full rrp for one item so if this offer was in a store even if I had a stock pile I would snap it up. I've actually gone for both as iris is my desert island product. But really want to try the magnolia. Never tried the lip balm or shower gel so excited to try those as well. Was thinking of doing iris in the morning & magnolia at night but Fiona says to do a month of each so will give it a try starting with magnolia.

I would love to try both options, but I don't know any of the products and I am afraid my skin could react to the essential oils. And I have some products to use up first.;-)

I would love to try both options, but I don't know any of the products and I am afraid my skin could react to the essential oils. And I have some products to use up first.;-)

Its difficult if you don't know the products well. I only went for both as my skin seems to love Decleor products & I have just run out of iris. Iris is an award winning product best for fine lines & wrinkles. Magnolia I haven't tried as its new but is for more slackened skin that needs some firming. More suited to over 50's. I'm 43 & don't really have slackened skin but a small area under my chin which bothers me.

I only use Decleor or Elemis products now as they suit my skin best, so never get tempted with Liz Earle, Judith Williams, Prai, Flora Mare, Lulu's Timebomb, Gatineau etc

i am like you ani. its great value and a good all round system but the scented oils will make me react and i dont really need it. bought the perricone tsv which is adorable no essential oils. and some alpha h which is good for me not too scented

Im holding out for the L'Occitane TSV.

I'm tempted because it contains eye creams, but not interested in the cleansing water at all.

Im holding out for the L'Occitane TSV.

I'm tempted because it contains eye creams, but not interested in the cleansing water at all.

I use the cleansing water as a pre-cleanse at night to remove the majority of my make up before I use my normal cleanser. I feel I get a really good double cleanse that way & it only takes a few seconds longer.

I use the water on nights when I have just been at home all day and not worn makeup. I wasn't bothered at all by them at first as quite happy to cleanse and tone, but tried a DHS one and found it very drying. However the Elemis one from a recent TSV has been lovely and not at all drying so I hope the Decleor will be the same. I use their micellar oil as my morning cleanser, very nice IMHO.

PS Just taken delivery of mine, that was quick as I ordered Thursday I think. The bag is very nice for once, and each of the four skincare items are boxed as well, also unusual for a Decleor TSV. Very pleased, now I must watch the presentation on Q to see what they have to say about this magnolia option. :mysmilie_19:

I've had a really bad few months and, a few weeks ago, noticed how awful my skin looked. Grey and lifeless with big dark circles under the eyes. I splashed out on an Elemis eye serum (the least expensive one!) and that really had an effect on the circles, quite impressed!

I bought a bottle of cold-pressed rosehip oil in TKMax for about £8. Used as advised and my skin looked better almost overnight! I go easy with it as I don't want to be over-oiled, but it really gave me a boost, for not much outlay.

Caved in and bought the magnolia. Those darn easy pays just made me do it. However, it does look great value and I love the micellar water and the hydra floral so it's all things I definitely will use - except the bag. . . . . . BUT, going to Venice in a couple of weeks so I might give it a walk out to put my travel sizes in.

CC

I use the cleansing water as a pre-cleanse at night to remove the majority of my make up before I use my normal cleanser. I feel I get a really good double cleanse that way & it only takes a few seconds longer.

I'm surprised you don't use it second, as they say it contains a toner.

I wouldn't use a micellar water as second cleanse, either, because I wouldn't like a cleansing product being left on my skin when putting a cream on. Those micellar waters are first and foremost cleansers, as far as I know. I use my Bioderma Micellar Water exactly the way Pickles uses hers, but most of the time, it is only an eye makeup remover in my case.

I'm surprised you don't use it second, as they say it contains a toner.

I'm currently using Sunday Rileys blue moon cleansing balm & feel if I take the majority of my make-up off with the Micellar water first it gives the cleansing balm a better chance to really penetrate & give my skin a much better cleanse. I wouldn't use it after for the same reason as Ani. Micellar waters are made up of Micelles? (I think thats what its called) tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules in the water. I think I've read that some where, also I don't think they are good enough alone to cleanse off heavy foundation & some mascaras. I'm sure everyone uses it differently. Its finding a way which works for you.

Mine has arrived, ordered Thursday evening.
All the creams in proper Decleor boxes, as Mazza said. The only thing of this kit that I've previously used is the Hydrafloral, & that was the light version whereas this says rich,bro looking forward to trying it. I got the magnolia version.

Latest posts

Back