Decarte Presentation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
I am really liking the new presentation style of this show - the models standing with kathy and the guest whilst they talk about it. Better imo! Quite fancy one of the cardigans too!!

I'm with you on that, ReflexGirl. I thought a few were very nice, too. x Snarly

They've been in the "web first" section of the dreaded website for a few days and I thought a couple of them looked nice - high percentage of cotton/viscose, if I remember correctly. Sadly, too short for me.

They've been in the "web first" section of the dreaded website for a few days and I thought a couple of them looked nice - high percentage of cotton/viscose, if I remember correctly. Sadly, too short for me.
I know what you mean about the length, I am 5'7" but they kept saying it was the perfect length - well, we shall see soon enough as I have made a purchase!!!

I like this range, even though I have not ordered any yet, the prices seem reasonable, but nowadays, I always see the prices with the P&P added, and then I reason with myself if it is still a reasonable price.

I am watching the range now and something I like seeing is that the guest is not a model size, and so we can actually see the comparison between the size 8/10 models and a more "normal" sized person (I don't say this in any disrespect to the guest) Even the presenters other than Anne Dawson are very slim.

I quite liked them as a range but most of them would just touch the top of the hip on me so too short, especially if they did shrink a little in the wash. Be interested in the feedback when seen in the flesh!

Really sorry to all above but I thought they were very old fashioned. Like 1950's wallpaper I thought and wouldn't be seen dead in them. Sorry.

I only saw a bit of the show, i wasn't keen on the tops but loved the guest.

Yeah, I thought the the overall shape was similar, but these "dainty" shapes are popular right now.

The abstract and geometric designs are prominet in Autumn/Winter 2012 fashion and wearing florals all year round is becomming more common so there are several styles in the range for those who want to wear something they like and at the same time give a nod to current trends.

Last edited:

I like my tops longer too Disenchanted, If Im wearing Jeans I like my tops to cover my tummy, but at the minute Im really into leggings with knee or ankle boots & long tunic style tops, so these are not for me.

i liked some of the stuff but not all . im sure the so called stylist with the blonde hair was the fashion expert on bid tv well done her she must think she has well gone up in the world after selling all that tommy and kate stuff .

she used to be with peter simon on the fashion slots wendy elsmore she looked bored yesterday with CH and catherine is so bright and breezy in her style wendy must be missing peter ha ha !!!

Latest posts

Back