Debbie Greenwood

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can watch back the Elemis show - there are no individual "sliced and diced" videos for each product - but there's an hour of Debbie with Emer going through a range of products. Debbie asked Emer questions and then allowed her to answer them before following up. What a pleasant change! Mind you, these are pre-recorded shows without someone bellowing stock updates, viewing spikes and whatever else into an earpiece.

If you're planning to tune in to the Gatineau show this evening you can click on the tv link on their front page: https://www.salonskincare.co.uk/

And if not watching it live, I dare say it will still be available after it's transmitted.

Last edited:
Will be nice to see Julian back. Hope he's done his homework cos I seem to remember that he was the first to admit that he knew absolutely feck all about craft when he used to be on with Dawn Bibby! Should be a good laugh.

Julian is a Director of the company as is Debbie I think. Hope they are both going to present too !

Good for them. I have no idea of the stories behind their departures from QVC but it will be good to see them in presenting role again. In my opinion they were quite skilled at the telly selling lark.

I have never been a craft fan but I do wish Julian well, hope he has great success. I can't say that I missed Debbie G much, I never did get her presenting style,and her favourite word goneski used to do my head in... however I do wish her well, but will not go looking for her.....

I have never been a craft fan but I do wish Julian well, hope he has great success. I can't say that I missed Debbie G much, I never did get her presenting style,and her favourite word goneski used to do my head in... however I do wish her well, but will not go looking for her.....

And stonker for a large ring!

Did Debbie's husband also get dropped from his occasional qvc appearances? I must admit I rarely watch now , but I can't remember seeing him on there in ages. Debbie and Kathy were my two favourite presenters. I used to like Catherine Huntley but she seems to be so simpering and gushingly nice now it grates on me. I loved Julian and wish him well- how they could keep Craig and get rid of Julian I just don't understand! I also can't stand the hard sell and shoutiness of Jackie and the blond PE teacher.

Wonder if Julian will still have his 'OLOGY!'

Brilliant news, will be nice to see him back on our screens again :mysmilie_59:

...now if they can just tempt Antony away from the cruise ship to join them in time to make a range of Autumn cards...

I used to like Catherine Huntley but she seems to be so simpering and gushingly nice now it grates on me.
You've nailed it there, Suzi. She recently said that she had QVC written right through her and I personally can't admire anyone who's been indoctrinated to that extent.

I used to like Catherine Huntley but she seems to be so simpering and gushingly nice now it grates on me.
You've nailed it there, Suzi. She recently said that she had QVC written right through her and I personally can't admire anyone who's been indoctrinated to that extent.

So she compared herself to a bar of rock then!

Yes!! It should have been candy floss - with a stick of rock in the middle. Nobody who's that dedicated to the cause can be all candy floss.

Salonskincare.com with Debbie Greenwood

Have you seen salonskincare.com ? They have all the good brands like Elemis, Decleor, Alpha-H, Strivectin, Deciem etc and they include P and P in prices.

They have also started a TV Channel on the the website and on Youtube . The style is nice and laid back :mysmilie_5:

How exciting, will they have a TSV equivalent?
Just watching the Alpha H hour with Tom, how relaxing and no screeching and I can listen about a product. Hope it stays this way.
What about the MBG? Not mentioned at all.

Latest posts

Back