Debbie Flint's Shoes .....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You'd certainly do yourself a mischieve if you fell of them. I thought the fashion for these tranny heels was on the wane?

I think she saw Young's purple suede platties the other night and decided to top them. I think Debbie flint is an attention whore.

Thanks Flamenco, another ForumPhrase added to my vocabulary :wink: I think 'ealth&Safety should have something to say about Debs' shoes. She may cause endless falls as the crew fall over laughing at 'er. x SnarlyWearsHottersNotTrotters

I didn't see the show but just from looking at the pic , it screams fashion victim to me. I have to confess in the 80's i wore leggings with heels like that, but in my defence i was young and it was the 80's.

Debbie has always lacked style imo, her hair and make up are dated, those leggings that she wears all the time make her look short and dumpy , she generally just gets it wrong. She may think she looks young and trendy but in reality she looks like a middle aged women desperate to hang on to her youth. Less is more Debbie, try to look a bit classy its a much better look.

But don't you know that DF has 2 wardrobes - clothes for sitting (her normal bigger size) and clothes for standing (2 sizes smaller) and boots for normal walking and those 10 inchers for standing/sitting. She has actually hinted at this
herself. I'm not really sure what happens in the transition between the 2 activies! Maybe that is what the trailers are for!

A lot of ladies (post 40) should remember that just because you can actually fit into something does not always make it age appropriate. And I dont mean that after 40 you need to look like a frumpy old woman but not your teenage daughter either.

If DF is wearing YSL shoes ill eat my hat.

(Sorry if anyone is insulted by this post)
Fear not Burlz, your hat is safe. I think the ones Ms Flint's wearing are copies. Look at the YSL ones, they look more like small actual studs. Ms. Flint's ones look more like glitter. They also seem to have a more exaggerated shape than the YSL ones. :wink:

Yes DJ, a lot of Kurt Geiger & Nine West shoes are made in China too. I'm frequently surprised to see they are for the prices they charge, even in sales!

Well, it is Red Nose Day this Friday - perhaps it's her way of doing something funny for money!

She might as well tie a couple of house bricks to her feet.

Speaking of house bricks on feet, I may have bought a pair today! Amazon Warehouse deals had a pair of black Yaz shoes by Fly London. A big wedge heel! I really like the look of them but hope they aren't too brick like when they arrive! Sorry can't do a link.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Very much depends on the shape of the "house brick" W imo. My Mum adores her Fly ankle boots. I think DF's shoes looked ridic as they were grossly exaggerated and in silver glitter. Doesn't really go with a jumper & leggings x.

Thanks Flamenco, another ForumPhrase added to my vocabulary :wink: I think 'ealth&Safety should have something to say about Debs' shoes. She may cause endless falls as the crew fall over laughing at 'er. x SnarlyWearsHottersNotTrotters

WearsHottersNotTrotters - love it - made me chortle with laughter!!!

And for SparklyBarbs, I'm so pleased you love your Fitflops. I wear a black pair of Fitflop Due ballerina shoes to work - finally FF designed a shoe that can be worn with a suit. The only downside is that they make my feet a bit whiffy, despite being leather.

Maybe she gets her fashion advise from the new Kathy Taylor show, with a bit of help from Mr Cardigan and Sandals himself, Glen

Latest posts

Back