Debbie Flint's Muse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
finally worked out who DF is modelling herself on. especially with tonights hair and knockers-out ensemble.

"you 'oright sue?"

I too adore Abigail's Party/Alison Steadman. Can't believe virtually all of it arose from improvisation.

Have to say Beverley's recollections of her days behind a make-up counter often come to mind when I watch one of the QVC beauty guests selling their wares:

"I used to tell my customers - look in the mirror and say to yourself 'I've got very beautiful lips'. Then apply your lipstick, and, I'm telling you Ange, you're gonna see the difference..."

:wink::grin:

I wonder if Debbie likes Demis Roussos? Perhaps he is going to be the next musical artiste plying his wares on QVC. Buy his latest CD that comes complete with a figure flattering kaftan which you can dress up with a liddle belt and a pump, or dress down with a pair o'birkies and yo' Kiplin' bag.

Only the other day, Debbie was saying she had recently watched Abigail's Party and coudn't remember the name of Alison Steadman and asked people to text in to tell her !!!! There we go.

It would appear that nobody is Lippy.
lipsrsealed2.gif

finally worked out who DF is modelling herself on. especially with tonights hair and knockers-out ensemble.

"you 'oright sue?"

I have heard Debbie mention "Abigails Party" at least three times during fashion hours in the last few weeks. It must be all those brightly patterned polyester frocks.
Great play though, I remember seeing it on telly years and years ago with my mum. Very funny though the ending was a bit of a shock. Great stuff.

I thought Demis Roussos was dead, the thought of him on QVC is not that far fetched given their recent penchant for middle of the road music

Yes tis a shame he's deaded. His amazing multi coloured kaftans would have been the envy of Jamesy. :envy:

Nah - he's still alive, I think. According to the fount of all truth Wikipedia he's 64...

Latest posts

Back