Debbie Flints hard sell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just read it and am still laughing, it's hilarious, BB on top form---especially JR and the postman.

I reckon it's people like Buy Three Flint that give shopping channels a bad name. I caught a nanosecond of her earlier, just long enough to hear her screech "if you're not sure of the size, just buy it anyway. " and then she got switched off. Stop it woman.

She doesnt seem able to stop it. She has spent so much of her life selling on various shopping channels, she seems hard wired to the hard sell. I remember when she left qvc, all she did was go work for another shopping channel, and then yet another shopping channel, some of them were more pressured sales than qvc, so having spent most of her life now on these channels, she cant help herself. Her first stint at qvc was very different, she was much less pushy back then, I reckon working on those american type infermercials and then that bidding channel can explain why she now seems so demented. I think her gesticulating, and timesharre shark techniques are so bad now, I think she needs to take a long break from shopping telly, maybe this is the only thing to save debbie from going barking!!

The first thing I heard her say when she launched the TSV was that you could buy two. Never mind that, with the P&P, it comes to almost £80 eh? I'm sure we can all afford to be throwing money around like that. Have to say though, they're all guilty of doing this, it's just that she is the worst of them.

The first thing I heard her say when she launched the TSV was that you could buy two. Never mind that, with the P&P, it comes to almost £80 eh? I'm sure we can all afford to be throwing money around like that. Have to say though, they're all guilty of doing this, it's just that she is the worst of them.

I wouldnt give em 80p for that shapeless pile of pap

I also get the feeling Debbie doesnt care one jot if qvc customers get into mountains of debt, she would happily get every single penny everyone has. She is getting so GREEDY for custom.

Latest posts

Back