Debbie Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have you heard her autobiog is out soon? It's gonna be called "Debbie Flint: The pitch is back!"

Some woman rang QVC in the Tarte hour and you could tell she was a friend of DFs, you can tell the way she goes "hi Anathesia" or what ever her name was, she was probably on the DF freebie train.

Some woman rang QVC in the Tarte hour and you could tell she was a friend of DFs, you can tell the way she goes "hi Anathesia" or what ever her name was, she was probably on the DF freebie train.
Apparently the caller met the guest at the beauty bash so it wasn't a random caller

I noticed that she was obviously a friend and has DF ever presented a show without mentioning her Facebook group.

Apparently the caller met the guest at the beauty bash so it wasn't a random caller

Hmmm, a random caller that gives out her phone number willy nilly, the Hobbit, sorry DF, has got a good memory then hasn't she, except when she's telling fibbies that is, got to have a good memory to be a good liar.

I noticed that she was obviously a friend and has DF ever presented a show without mentioning her Facebook group.

It was so obvious Lynn, she does that "hi ****" when she reads out her Twit comments too and she knows them, her obsession with FB is scary.

It was so obvious Lynn, she does that "hi ****" when she reads out her Twit comments too and she knows them, her obsession with FB is scary.

Don't all the presenters do that? When they speak to the dreaded T callers or read out a text or tweet; they mostly say Hello and the name of the caller?

Don't all the presenters do that? When they speak to the dreaded T callers or read out a text or tweet; they mostly say Hello and the name of the caller?

No DF does it different, she says it in a giggly, familiar voice, you can tell the difference between people she knows and people she doesn't. She doesn't say hi to the people she doesn't know, if it's Babs from Essex, she just says "we've got Babs from Essex on the line" now if she knew Babs it would be "hi Babs!"

Last edited:

I think the most suggestive was that she piped up with how she had just bought a second foundation in the tan just after Debbie had her "bright" idea about getting one if you were going on holiday.

It does seem that often the callers in on shows have met or spoken either the presenter or the guest before. I don't think that many people actually ring in to QVC, so I dare say the production crew get to know the ones who ring in who won't dry up when on air.

There was a call in the launch show last night - woman who had been sent the kit. Ali Young asked her what she thought of the kit. She said she'd buy the mascara again. Not an entirely ringing endorsement of the set as a whole.

I tuned into that bit. Didn't Flint say she was on a tester panel or am I imagining that bit? Flint had dreadful, unflattering highlights in her hair.

I saw some of this too, think she just gets a bit giggly at times, could actually be nerves!? Glen does give Debbie some funny looks though when she says her innuendos - don't think he knows how to react really - find it quite funny!!! :mysmilie_14:

I saw some of this too, think she just gets a bit giggly at times, could actually be nerves!? Glen does give Debbie some funny looks though when she says her innuendos - don't think he knows how to react really - find it quite funny!!! :mysmilie_14:

I'm sitting here laughing after reading your post - please don't take offence, but do you seriously believe Debbie Flint suffers from nerves?

I seriously doubt that. But, what I do think was happening is that she was flirting with Glen and was all girly at being with him, I've seen this before, fortunately Glen is happily married and I don't think for a second he would have thought she was flirting with him, but that's definitely what I think.

I think she'd had a good glass of wine. Our Debs is too intelligent to giggle, surely! A shy, giggling, shrinking violet she isn't.

The odd Lunchtime shows I've seen there's been a some poor bloke (yesterday was the "Gem Adventurer") looking either bored or trying to ignore all the weird flirting and innuendo from the female presenters. I wonder how long before it's a girl only panel because the blokes will see it as a wasted cringe-worthy hour they don't want to repeat? Claire's a funny'un, one minute prudish about poo, the next giggly and flirty? And she'd not alone.

Why not get David Hawkins in as the lunchtime male guest - don't think there'd be many "poor bloke" comments lol. He definitely would take over - yes Myrtle, and sir and madam he definitely WOULD. He he he he.

CC

I think the friend's name was probably "Anaesthesia" - Debbie Flint certainly sends me to sleep, she could save the NHS thousands - just bore you under before an "Op", forget the knock-out drugs....

Akimbo, the lunchtime show is gut-wrenchingly awful....talk about contrived. What overpaid Grade A idiot thought that was a good idea?

Just seen the lunchtime show once thankfully, they were all behaving like 5year olds having a party talking and shouting over one and other, wonder what clown thought this up more likely to lose customers than gain them.

Latest posts

Back