Debbie Flint is moving to Devon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder how popular she will be down there ? Recent news items indicate that part-timers and second home owners in the West country are as popular as a boil on the bum ! so if I were her I'd keep quiet about where I'm living !

I did read her "novel" about a "fictitious" woman trying to get a job as a telly-selly presenter.

Luckily, I got it on Kindle for NOTHING.

BTW she got the job.

I did read her "novel" about a "fictitious" woman trying to get a job as a telly-selly presenter.

Luckily, I got it on Kindle for NOTHING.

BTW she got the job.

SPOILER ALERT! Strato, you've ruined it for me now! I was looking forward to reading that ... next time I felt like punishing myself and watching my boxset of Eldorado wouldn't quite hit the spot.

SPOILER ALERT! Strato, you've ruined it for me now! I was looking forward to reading that ... next time I felt like punishing myself and watching my boxset of Eldorado wouldn't quite hit the spot.

Strato didn't divulge what she had to do to get the job though.

Did it involve wearing white wedges and leggings?

Or singing perhaps? you'll always know when she's started warbling, all the dogs in Chiswick will start howling. I've heard though that years ago she was on Stars And Their Lies, sorry! I mean In Their Eyes :mysmilie_17:

Some of these threads lately are brilliant. I haven't stopped laughing for a few days!

Some of these threads lately are brilliant. I haven't stopped laughing for a few days!

Ah yeah Andi, you can always count on good ol' Fibby Flinty chops to provide us with a laugh, both on and off screen. :mysmilie_17:

There's certainly plenty of material there!

Yep, the girl will keep us going for years! :mysmilie_15: can't see that P45 going through her letterbox anytime soon......maybe that's why she keeps moving, either that or the neighbours keep getting up petitions.

Surely the Government will build a motorway and airport, and put on high-speed trains once they know they have a celebrity living in their midst?

If she moves further west than Exeter it will take all day to commute.

Here in Plymouth, no motorway, no airport, and very slow diesel trains, which take an hour to travel 40 miles to Exeter.

Surely the Government will build a motorway and airport, and put on high-speed trains once they know they have a celebrity living in their midst?

Yes, what a good idea, that will help them to leave quicker once they know it's Debbie Flint. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back