Debbie F needs a day off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lottie

thanks :happy: i will definitely look into the adblock thing. this has to be one of the most, if not the most annoying sites on the net. not just all the flashing but it takes forever to load. i'm not sure about firefox - i think i'm too old and cranky to get used to a new browser - i have enough problems with ie8 ;)

You know what, many moons ago i thought the same.
Once I'd installed it, I wondered why it had taken me so long!
It's really easy and much nicer than IE8, honest :blush: :sun:

"the L" - is that what they call it?? does it have to be smack dab in the middle of the screen? is it me? or my tv?? most screens these days are rectangular aren't they? but the upright of the L is stuck there like it would have been on a square screen. add to that the hoizontal bit is about a third of the way up too. sometimes i can tune it out but most times i can't even watch because of it.

rant over :blush:

It's in the middle of the sceeen as they still have to cater for people with the older 4:3 (square) TV's rather than the newer 16:9 (widescreen). If they didn't people with the older TV's would find the information disapered off the screen!

It's in the middle of the sceeen as they still have to cater for people with the older 4:3 (square) TV's rather than the newer 16:9 (widescreen). If they didn't people with the older TV's would find the information disapered off the screen!

oh, ok. i thought that sort of thing was accounted for somehow. thanks for letting me know :)

Latest posts

Back