Dazzler!.....how much Suarti have you got now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow Dazzler! 52 pieces, you need more though lol (maybe I should count my SWS items when I get home)

Wasn't Mrs Suarti's hair just fab though?

Well I thought it was.

Exactly you can never have too many pieces. Yes count your SWS items Yazrose, lets here what you got.

Suarti's hair was indeed fab - she always looks nice.

Wow! I don't own any Suarti but was looking at something in clearance recently and tempted to try. I find her and that hair cone a bit distracting so have never managed to watch more than a few minutes of her. They are often also quite expensive.

The pieces always look very heavy - are they?

Hi Qvcaddict,

You should give her range a try. Especially in clearance. I know what you are saying the pieces are quite pricey now, but before that, her pieces were a lot cheaper. I have a bracelet I paid £25.00 for a couple of years ago, now the same one is £52, quite a few Ii spotted have doubled in price. I am glad I built up my collection a while back, although I have took advantage of anniversary prices, clearance prices etc. SCW helps with bargains. I have on at the moment a suarti lapis bangle. Ii brought it at xmas for £63.00 and now it says £76!. I brought a carnelian last xmas for £40 and now a year later its £80. I can't praise the range highly enough and I think you should give it a go with a clearance item. Do you have a particular item in mind?

Yes indeed the pieces are very well made and not flimsy the silver is very substantial and heavy, but not heavy and uncomfortable to wear in any way shape or form.

I have 2 Suarti rings and love them: the gems are very shiny and deep in colour and the work on the silver is very high quality. I got both rings from the clearance line, ideal way to try out her jewellery.
I also noticed that her prices have gone up a lot, so well done Dazzler in collecting her pieces over the last years!

Thank you for recommendation. Can no longer see the item in clearance but will keep an eye out and give a go. They are quite some price hikes eek.

probably about 25 I think SCW. I collected some before I joined the forum but I am in my element lol

oops i didnt mean to spend all your money like that lol but they are good bargains

Wow Dazzler! 52 pieces, you need more though lol (maybe I should count my SWS items when I get home)

Wasn't Mrs Suarti's hair just fab though?

Well I thought it was.

you should count them yazrose and there is still more new SWS pieces to come

Hi Qvcaddict,

You should give her range a try. Especially in clearance. I know what you are saying the pieces are quite pricey now, but before that, her pieces were a lot cheaper. I have a bracelet I paid £25.00 for a couple of years ago, now the same one is £52, quite a few Ii spotted have doubled in price. I am glad I built up my collection a while back, although I have took advantage of anniversary prices, clearance prices etc. SCW helps with bargains. I have on at the moment a suarti lapis bangle. Ii brought it at xmas for £63.00 and now it says £76!. I brought a carnelian last xmas for £40 and now a year later its £80. I can't praise the range highly enough and I think you should give it a go with a clearance item. Do you have a particular item in mind?

Yes indeed the pieces are very well made and not flimsy the silver is very substantial and heavy, but not heavy and uncomfortable to wear in any way shape or form.

aww thanks dazzler

Suarti is on now . I like the cuff bangle suarti has on like a bit or purple or pink in it I think, unless its her own.

The carnelian bangle 681961 is outstanding and I paid £40 for mine last chrimbo. Its very substantial, if anyone is wondering about this one, real statement piece

Latest posts

Back