Dawn Bibby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just read on Face Ache that she's appeared on QVC Germany. No mention made of her love-life though, shame as I'm partial to a bit of gossip. Wonder if she will return to QUK ?

I've just read on Face Ache that she's appeared on QVC Germany. No mention made of her love-life though, shame as I'm partial to a bit of gossip. Wonder if she will return to QUK ?

I really hope not, the only Craft they seem to have now is when it is 'Christmas' and they 'drag' Anna Griffin over from the States!

Dawn now represents a company called Craft Buddy on Hochanda. She sources products from around the world and has ranges in her name but under Craft Buddy.

her husband ran orff didn't he when they were on holiday to south africa. what a mess. felt sorry for her

Dawn has kept presenting on QVC Germany all the while since she left QVC UK. She will be showing her equivalent of a TSV on Hochanda tonight at 6 o'clock , if she is well enough. She was banned from flying home from a holiday in Tenerife as she had hurt her back recently. Same old Dawn, life is always complicated.

she's better off without qvc with all the rushing she can do her craft at a better pace. i actually watch her sometimes

She always wants people to pass her stuff. Other guests reach or have stuff organised closer or just get it themselves.

I've always liked Dawn. She and I grew up in the same town and I believe she was school friends with my neighbours, although I never knew her personally. Would like to meet her. She's had her problems, but haven't we all. I wish her well.

CC

Latest posts

Back