Daniel & Fitness?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have'nt laughed so much in ages, ALL of your comments are priceless and so TRUE !!!! AND if people are commenting on JRs family here, just think what is being said behind her back at QVC towers by all the office and backroom staff !!!!!!! a hotbed of gossip I would say.

I remember the build up she gave him before his fist appearance years ago, she was like a flippin' howler monkey for weeks beforehand. She told us dozens of times how extremely gorgeous he is, even announcing him to be ABD. Now I admit I don't have any experience of parental pride and support myself but nobody could have lived up to they hype she went on with. He just isn't my type at all but Mrs Bates also said gormless about him.

Oh My!! That's quite a shock. I was expecting an Adonis - And he's watching himself in the monitor all the time.

I remember the build up she gave him before his fist appearance years ago, she was like a flippin' howler monkey for weeks beforehand. She told us dozens of times how extremely gorgeous he is, even announcing him to be ABD. Now I admit I don't have any experience of parental pride and support myself but nobody could have lived up to they hype she went on with. He just isn't my type at all but Mrs Bates also said gormless about him.

I have never heard the expression ABD?

If I recall he was 18 on his first appearence, don't know how old he is now:bandit:

ps I think it's fair enough to comment on nepotism because it does look more and more like it, but it's not on to criticise the bloke's appearence, particularly his hair. I know what a really sensitive subject it is for some men.It's very common for people to pull a blokes leg about lack of hair and they'll laugh it off but it hurts deeply:bandit:

They'll only come back and declare "he's the best person for the job" as is always said after someone appoints, or puts the word in to get their friend/relative etc appointed to a post.

I do think that Daniel being on air proves the nepotism point - yes he is a personal trainer { or somesuch } but why does he need to be 'qualified' in fitness as they have other males on other fitness hours demoing equipment that aren't and it is obvious {to me anyway } that Daniel doesn't have the 'QVC' look.

So I must conclude he is there because of his Mum.

It would have been much better if they had found a good looking fit guy, he looks such a wimp and a bit of a poser, wonder where he gets that from.

I do think that Daniel being on air proves the nepotism point - yes he is a personal trainer { or somesuch } but why does he need to be 'qualified' in fitness as they have other males on other fitness hours demoing equipment that aren't and it is obvious {to me anyway } that Daniel doesn't have the 'QVC' look.

So I must conclude he is there because of his Mum.

Hope you don't mind me saying but in fact their are others in fitness hours that are qualified or said to be personal trainers.
I do know of Blond Zoey has been said to be a personal trainer and Mark who does pilates is a qualified pilates instructor.
Of course the guests are usually qualified such as Caroline who was QVC's ex model is now qualified and is a personal trainer.

I can remember that build up Vampy! IMO Mrs Bates is not wrong, but they do say "beauty is in the eye of the beer holder" :biggrin:

It looks like its who you know on QVC, and JR has been there the longest so she must get what and who she wants.Shes the 'Kay Burley' of QVC

Latest posts

Back