BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Also Incredible
Superb
Amazing
And unbelievable again.

And all this for a microwave soup mug.

:down:

I find Dale unwatchable nowadays, he's like a typical salesman with all the patter. :dull:

Hmm, was going to 'Like' BB's post, but I've lost my buttons.

Edit: Ah I see from another thread that they've been removed, I think that's a shame.

Last edited:
He is lame in the extreme. He doesn't actually describe anything, just uses superlatives. I just flicked back onto Q and he's still there, now calling a crocheted cardi "unbelievable".

Buh bye!

i quite like dales his face does actually show what he is thinking. he was eating something and it was clear he really did not like it. makes him funny to watch a bit tongue in cheek

i quite like dales his face does actually show what he is thinking. he was eating something and it was clear he really did not like it. makes him funny to watch a bit tongue in cheek

yeah that's true. when he's trotting out the 'unbelieveables' he always looks like he doesn't believe a word he's saying.

I'm personally sick of hearing 'unbelievable' and 'incredible' - sometimes I'm confused whether I'm seeing Dale or Jill. You need different presenters for no other reason than to bring in a few other words from the English language ...

And the way they all talk about this "silver fox" thing, and even worse "housewives favourite". We must have some very easily pleased housewives is all I can say.

Anyway, housewife isn't a word we like to use these days is it?

Although "stay at home mom's favourite" doesn't have the same ring I agree.

"Lazy cow's favourite" maybe? Dunno :0)

Maybe you need the Morphy Richards Mixer to do a bit of stirring BurlyB , as we all know you too well to raise to that lol

'Fraid I conform to that today. Still in my pj's :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason Dale has always reminded me of someone who might run a Punch & Judy stall, I don't know why, I think it's his teeth/smile. Either way, his shows are the ones I turn over from - along with Jilly (oh ok all the time) and Julian (too gutteral, needs to clear his throat).

I think he just gazes at himself in the monitor and it all drips like silk from his tongue. All things are relative and I don't mind Dale really. He's way better than some of them - pleasant enough and nice and calm. Works well with guests too.

Latest posts

Back