D Green - Annoying

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've heard presenters say in the past that they are responsible for their own appearance, there aren't any make-up artists designated to them, unlike mainstream TV channels.
And QVC are responsible for hiring a slimeball like him. He's just downright creepy. Someones head at QVC should roll for signing that guy.

I only caught sight of him briefly the other day, my first impression was that he was smarmy and fake.

hes been given quite a hammering on here I think hes ok. Really hope he doesnt read this forum the poor fellow

I just can't take him seriously...I keep expecting him to say "ooooh errr Missuss" after every presentation.
He reminds me of a "carry on " character.....Maybe "Carry on QVC" with Sid James played by Richard Jackson.Julia..Hattie Jaques etc :4:etc

Wrong appointment

And QVC are responsible for hiring a slimeball like him. He's just downright creepy. Someones head at QVC should roll for signing that guy.

Also making the extra blunder that he didn't require the months of QVC presenter training before being allowed on air.
Now it seems backtracking is in order as it's been decided he needs a guest on with him for most of his hours.

I just can't take him seriously...I keep expecting him to say "ooooh errr Missuss" after every presentation.
He reminds me of a "carry on " character.....Maybe "Carry on QVC" with Sid James played by Richard Jackson.Julia..Hattie Jaques etc :4:etc

I think he sounds as if he's horse race commentating.

I like him - I think he is too quirky to be really smooth and that is good in my book. He also seem to have an opinion on fashion and imho would be a better fashion expert than Glen (athough I know lots of people like Glen). I think he is refreshing and prefer him to the other newish guy who I think is bland in comparison. The fact that he has a thread on him proves something - that it is better to have people commenting on you than not - if you are in his business that is. It would be a worse situation for him if we all ignored him and forgot he was there.

Latest posts

Back