Customer Servces "I`m not stupid"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Having made a purchase in double quick time on Saturday not wanting to miss out on a OTO today I looked at the pic of them on line and noticed straight away they were not a pair as they were identical and not symetrical I phoned CS to ask about it.....after explaining I was told that it wasn`t a picture of the earrings I had bought.....I said, "No I realise that I`m not stupid!!" She then went on to tell me it would have been the way the picture had been taken....I asked "Are you looking at them now?" She said she wasn`t ...so at that point I just gave up!!!

I've sent a pair back as faulty because they weren't a mirror-image! Rooky mistake by the jewellery designer imho!

Jude xx

Well they be winging their way back if they aren`t ok ..should I ask for a full refund as don`t see why I should fork out P&P for faulty item as she said they would send a label to return them

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one fussy about having a pair of mirror image earrings not just two identical ones. They often do the still photograph with two the same. They show two left ears lol.

They arrived this morning and thankfully are a `proper` pair and are quite lovely to boot ..my daughter loves them too so am pleased with the OTO... now just got to make sure we don`t wear them on the same outing together......won`t be the first time we have ordered the same thing independantly unbeknown to each other!! lol

That doesn`t sound right as she didn`t order them I did but you know what I mean we have very similar taste!!
I sent it before I`d finished and read it through and also added I won`t be phoning up again to check is the pic correct because i`d rather not have my intelligence insulted being a paying customer!!

Latest posts

Back