Customer Beauty Awards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Went on QVC to put my votes in and was suprised at the
nominees. I would have liked to have voted for Emma
Hardie Lighter Lotion, but her name wasnt on that list.
How do they decide what 6 or so names goes on the
individual lists. They seem to want you to vote for certain
names, very confusing and not giving a true vote in my
eyes. They should let us the customers put the nominees
forward, not being decided for us.:devil::wonder::doh:,

To be honest it's pretty meaningless anyway, if for example they put a Perricone product on there it wouldn't get that many votes even if it was excellent as fewer people will have tried it due to the expense.

BTW Keeley is touting for votes on her Facebook page.

To be honest it's pretty meaningless anyway, if for example they put a Perricone product on there it wouldn't get that many votes even if it was excellent as fewer people will have tried it due to the expense.

BTW Keeley is touting for votes on her Facebook page.

She should have learnt her lesson after last years' fiasco. She whipped up her facebook angels into a complete frenzy before the stupid awards and still lost out to Liz Earle in the moisturiser category. I think its all a waste of time anyway and I am not voting this year.

I can see why some people don"t vote, but my reasoning is i spend quite a lot of money on skincare,
cleansing and toning and trying to keep the years at bay, so i may as well put my vote where a lot of
my money has gone. Think we shouldn"t be dictated what brands to vote for by Miss Ali who she has
decided she wants on the list.:devil::sun:

Think the nominees come from the products with the most 5 star reviews

I have placed my vote but not in all categories because in some of them I hadnt used any of the products.

IMO SparklyBarbs, it is just a hard sell,. they are not going to spend air time on stuff that is not in stock, hence the restricted choice. just my opinion.

Now, now we should all be taking this seriously like the lady who posted on Facebook that she screamed so loudly when PCMC won that she woke up her child. WTF!

Am i right in thinking that PCMC won the best moisturiser category at last?

I have just watched a little bit of the show while the Darts final was on an ad break. Will and Ali are turning into a right little double act! Yuk

Just switched on to see Tova win best fragrance. Ali said to text in our best wishes to Tova for tomorrow night. Is she going to be on air? Poor Tova. Nice that she won though, if it makes a difference to her that is!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Hammy does not even begin to describe it! and poor model Nicola! what can she be thinking of putting so much gunk on her face just before her wedding? hope she does not get a reaction. Seems totally pointless to keep showing the poor girl smearing stuff on her face, means nothing.

Just switched on to see Tova win best fragrance. Ali said to text in our best wishes to Tova for tomorrow night. Is she going to be on air? Poor Tova. Nice that she won though, if it makes a difference to her that is!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2
They are doing another show tomorrow featuring different brands and Tova will be one of the brands featured but I don't think that means she will be there.

Am i right in thinking that PCMC won the best moisturiser category at last?

I have just watched a little bit of the show while the Darts final was on an ad break. Will and Ali are turning into a right little double act! Yuk

I missed the show so dont know who won but checked out the items in the show online
and they are listing PCMC and LE superskin so which one won?
and Iris Oil and Superskin concentrate are both listed as well :confused2:

I missed the show so dont know who won but checked out the items in the show online
and they are listing PCMC and LE superskin so which one won?
and Iris Oil and Superskin concentrate are both listed as well :confused2:

PCMC won and Superskin was runner up

Superskin Concentrate won and Iris oil was runner up

Latest posts

Back