Creamery Candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katiesallybliss

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Has anyone tried the Creamer candles, may have got the name slightly incorrect. they were on QVC yesterday I think.

I didn't buy, as I've not heard much about them before, and am very partial to my Yankee candles, smiles.

Katie

I've bought them and like them a lot. The blend of beeswax and soya gives them a very clean and even burn. The fragrances are good and are emitted straight away although I don't think they last as long as Yankee.

I think you probably mean "Milkhouse Creamery Candles" and a thread was started on them several months ago but was bumped up yesterday. Just check down the QVC threads and I think you'll spot it.

I've bought them and like them a lot. The blend of beeswax and soya gives them a very clean and even burn. The fragrances are good and are emitted straight away although I don't think they last as long as Yankee.

Oh thanks, I had no ideas if they were any good, lasted long etc, may try them next time they are on QVC then. Do they come in nice jars or tumblers like Yankee candles do.

Katie

Oh thanks, I had no ideas if they were any good, lasted long etc, may try them next time they are on QVC then. Do they come in nice jars or tumblers like Yankee candles do.

Katie

They come in lovely containers of various descriptions and because the contents are organic in nature and not petrochemical based the containers can be used for food storage etc once thoroughly cleaned. The only disadvantage (although others may consider this an advantage) is that they are all the same milky colour. As I say I don't think the fragrance carries as far as Yankee or lasts as long after extinguishing.

They come in lovely containers of various descriptions and because the contents are organic in nature and not petrochemical based the containers can be used for food storage etc once thoroughly cleaned. The only disadvantage (although others may consider this an advantage) is that they are all the same milky colour. As I say I don't think the fragrance carries as far as Yankee or lasts as long after extinguishing.

Oh thanks, that is just the description I needed. It's hard sometimes to actually get a good description from the QVC website, colours etc, so that was perfect.

Katie

Latest posts

Back