Craig's Family Cruise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
Craig's back at QVC and has written about the family cruise they went on a couple of weeks back. http://blogs.qvcuk.com/craig_rowe/2011/03/the-family-holiday-of-a-lifetime.html#more Have to say his Dad cracked me up in the first photo , gawd knows what's caught his attention.

This quote also caught my eye "In these times where life seems to be in the fast lane I think sometimes we dont even really know our family and I am happy to say we all got on like a house on fire! Six of us in total - Mum, Dad, sister Ellie, her fiance Steve, my niece Jasmine and little ole me!" The Northern Nights duvet and Craig's Sister episode springs to mind.

Must say as in my former username (Dippy One) you'll know I'm no fan of Craig Rowe but I must say I did enjoy his show last night with Suarti. :sweat:

Dont like Craig as a presenter but whatever his faults are in that area you cant fault hos obvious love for his family Its nice to read something where someone is so obviously happy to spend time with their family and do whatever they can for them

I am not a fan either but very pleased to read his blog. Looks like he had a fab time.
I wonder if we will get the usual comments from peeps about how some people can't afford to go on a holiday.

I am not a fan either but very pleased to read his blog. Looks like he had a fab time.
I wonder if we will get the usual comments from peeps about how some people can't afford to go on a holiday.

Well, due to my pay being frozen for a 2nd year I can't go pushing the boat out, but I don't begrudge anyone a holiday because of that!

My holiday this year had consisted of 4 nights in Edinburgh so I can see my brother (who I've not seen for 3 years) and meet his fiancee. That meant more to us than an expensive trip abroad anyway.

Anyhoo: Craig's not my favourite presenter, but I do hope he really enjoyed his cruising, and got just what he wanted :happy:

The only comment he will get from me is... it is a pity it wasn't around the world holiday.

Lovely blog. His humility at his good fortune in life came through strongly for me, so good luck to the bloke!

Blimey - he's BEEN and already BACK ??????? I must have blinked, because I'm sure he's been on the tele constantly for the past few weeks. Well, if he hasn't, it seems like it.

I wonder why he didn't take his other half? Maybe he was doing two different types of cruising?
One on a ship & one with another fel......oh never mind. You know what I mean!

Sounds like he had a great time and that's lovely that he was able to do that for his family.

I have to say I like Craig - and really can't see the "annoying" faults that others see him.

I think he made a bit of a boob on facebook with the NN TSV,and was quite rude to our beading belle...............................but other than that,I can't see whats wrong with him:sun:

I like him too. OK, he can be a bit over exuberant at times, but compared to Charlie "boring" Brooks, Craig is a breath of fresh air.

Have to agree with you all there,I like Craig too,cannot see anything wrong with him.
Now,Charlie is another story.......

I'm not Craig's biggest fan but that was a lovely post on his blog, he was obviously so pleased to be able to treat his family but didn't take it for granted. That's what sometimes irritates me, for example JF and Alexis saying how awful it would be to have to share a bathroom compared to Julian who mentioned that he was lucky enough to have a spare room.

I would still be happier if Craig stopped the singing though!:sun:

Lovely guy, lovely family (very handsome Dad....) What a great thing to do, love the Bro picture!

I have to admit to finding it very odd though, that when Craig first came on our screens, he moaned that he couldn't afford to get the rest of his flat done up - and now he is treating the family to cruises !!!!!! perhaps he has sold all the stuff he says he owns from qvc on E bay - either that, or he must be on one hell of a salary at qvc """"""

Latest posts

Back