Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Watching the Kipling show with Marie Francoise and Craig, who is one of my least favourite presenters. He sometimes comes over as being too full of his own importance I feel. Compared to some of the others, he is a newbie. Speaking about the size of one of the bags, and what it will hold, a laptop, a kindle, he was referring to Debbie Flint who loves her kindle (well, she is a writer after all - doh!) and "she is one of our presenters here at QVC". MF is a good friend of Debs', so I think she knows who she is! Who is the more respected / valued presenter, I wonder? Debs has been with QVC from the start (including a break); Craig won the competition to become a presenter.

I think he was just being mindful of possible new viewers/ customers.
And let's face it, he's got to pad out a presentation because he's on one item for so flipping long.

I like him. I really do. I can always watch a show that he's doing. I don't find him in the least bit irritating at all.

Mind you, I like Quacker too so what do I know eh?:cheeky:

As I've said before; I'd sooner watch Craig than creepy Charlie any day.

He has a smiley face & that always wins me over.
I also think he is quite a gentle soul, he has not adopted an image like the above mentioned Charlie, not to mention Dale (smarmy or what!) and he seems to enjoy what he does.

Last edited:
Craig's a male selling a womans handbag. Nobody else notice something slightly wrong with that picture????

Craig's a male selling a womans handbag. Nobody else notice something slightly wrong with that picture????

If it was someone saying how wrong a woman selling a mens watch was, just because she's a woman, there'd be uproar.

And rightly so. Limiting what someone can do based solely on gender is so old-fashioned it's almost neolithic.

So, WHY should it be different the other way around? :wonder:

And there are PLENTY of male designers for women: is there something "slightly wrong" about them, too? :thinking:

I like Craig, I think he's one of the only presenters that let the guest speak and let's them explain what they are selling...instead of some presenters talking over the top of people! (I remember Craig way back when he was a presenter on one of those auction channels and he was lovely back them as well)

As I said, I don't particularly think his presenting skills are too strong - we can't all like the same things - but he is certainly a cheery chap who, to his credit, seems to enjoy his work.

Watching the Kipling show with Marie Francoise and Craig, who is one of my least favourite presenters. He sometimes comes over as being too full of his own importance I feel. Compared to some of the others, he is a newbie. Speaking about the size of one of the bags, and what it will hold, a laptop, a kindle, he was referring to Debbie Flint who loves her kindle (well, she is a writer after all - doh!) and "she is one of our presenters here at QVC". MF is a good friend of Debs', so I think she knows who she is! Who is the more respected / valued presenter, I wonder? Debs has been with QVC from the start (including a break); Craig won the competition to become a presenter.

You are not alone with your thoughts! I get on with everyone, but I must admit if I were to sit in a room with Craig for an hour, I would wish to leave.
I notice he irritates the Yankee Candle lady a LOT (but she is very strong minded with everyone)!
I have to say 70% of Craig is very cringeworthy viewing. I couldn't pin-point as to why, maybe a little immature in his comments, or actions, such as spontanious singing and such like, however he seems a jolly smiley guy, and thats a nice thing because I feel he has sincerity

Last edited:
I watched him last night and to watch a grown man quite happily putting a bright pink handbag over his body was rather cringy and i had to turn over, I am sure there are better ways for a man to show a handbag without wearing it,

I thought it suited him. It's all about body proportion you know :wink:
Ask the men who quite happily model the rings on the jewellery channels.

I'm waiting for Charlie to model Michele Hope.

Last edited:
Minim: what makes you think he doesn't already?

I'm sure the staffers at QVC Towers are used to seeing Charlie parading around in a little MH number with a pair of Emus and a Lulu Guinness bag to accessorise.

It's all so he can get some experience to be able to advise his "daughter", you know :wink:

You can tell from the way he fondles that material when he's doing MH shows that it's more than just a professional interest. And if Charlie does like slipping into a stretchy lace number in private, then all power to him I say! :clapping:

As for Craig wearing a bag: men DO wear bags already; even if we call them "backpacks", "laptop cases" or "courier bags"; some of the latter do look remarkably like oversized handbags as it is!

And go back a few hundred years: men's fashions (which included wearing wigs, make up and stockings) were seen as VERY manly even if they're not so much today; who's to say in 20 years' time manly men won't be carting round brightly-coloured "handbags" of their own? David Beckham has proudly worn sarongs and Lord only knows what, but no-one thinks of him as anything but heterosexual, do they?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back