Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is always an exception to the rule, does or did your husband ever holiday on his own with just his laptop.:mysmilie_845:

Wel, now you come to mention it........................................................NO!!! :clapping::flower::flower:

I am assuming, or maybe that should be hoping that all the comments about pink shirt = gay are joking, because quite frankly I can't believe anyone in the year 2010 would be so ridiculous as to think that these sort of archaic stereotypes are based in fact.
*rolls eyes* (twice)

I am assuming, or maybe that should be hoping that all the comments about pink shirt = gay are joking, because quite frankly I can't believe anyone in the year 2010 would be so ridiculous as to think that these sort of archaic stereotypes are based in fact.
*rolls eyes* (twice)

Yes it was a joke. Sorry if I have upset anyone by that comment but I was seriously joking. My husband wears pink shirts & has a pink jumper & no one could ever question his sexuality.

Here's the man who has to put up with Craig Rowe
6a00e54eff270488340120a5bea8a3970b-pi

Ah, now I see why Craig goes through so much bedding... :muscle:

:devil:

As for men wearing pink clothes: if transvestites can dress in bras and knickers while staying straight, I don't think a pink shirt is going to change a guy's sexuality! :taphead:

1. the worst thing about that photo is the hair on Craig's legs - omg they are covered, it looks like fur. I don't like hairy men.

2. Pink is quite a flattering colour for most people, it "reflects" on the face giving it a healthy colour. I like to see men in brighter colours, white and beige can be very draining and black/navy are stark against very pale skin.

When it first became the fashion to dress babies in either pink or blue, depending on their sex, it was actually the other way round to what is accepted now.
Boys were always dressed in pink & girls in blue, as historically pink was always considered a very masculine colour.

Latest posts

Back