Craig Rowe talking about tonight's Northern Nights TSV on Facebook.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am beginning to wonder if I am allergic to NN....duvet sets....since buying some sets I have had a constant sinus problem.....I have washed them of course. (unlikely I know)

I am beginning to wonder if I am allergic to NN....duvet sets....since buying some sets I have had a constant sinus problem.....I have washed them of course. (unlikely I know)

Maybe you're just allergic to Craig? :cheeky:

Bet he has dreams about him and his dawny under his NN TSV.......
What a buffoon, who is he to slag off comments?? Didn't he only get his job through the TSV presenter competition??? He didn't mind QVC viewers views then did he?
I agree he is v.annoying and just turn him off when hes on!

Bet he has dreams about him and his dawny under his NN TSV.......What a buffoon, who is he to slag off comments?? Didn't he only get his job through the TSV presenter competition??? He didn't mind QVC viewers views then did he?
I agree he is v.annoying and just turn him off when hes on!

I seriously doubt THAT!!!! :wonder:

:wink:

:thinking:I'm not saying anything I don't want to cause crying and retreating from posting again:blush:

What's the betting he will already have this in his flat (reminds me of the fairy story The Princess and the Pea). CR and NN really p$$ me off.

You were right here's a transcript of his blog , At the moment I have my CuddleTop on with my flannel bed linen, but whatever type of bedding you have you will be wonderful snug and cosy with that wonderful reassuring extra warmth around your neck and shoulders.

If you already have a good duvet, maybe you will treat yourself to this and pass the older one onto a spare room or even a friend. I also think it's a great gift idea; my sister bless her has never slept under down and it pains me that she still sleeps under hollow fibre and as money is tight for her I know she often doesn't put the heating on, so the CuddleTop would be perfect for her. Who can you think of who you know would love it?

In the photo you can see me holding the CuddleTop up in my bedroom before putting it into the flannel duvet cover - can you see how it kind of 'fans out' at the top - that's where the extra down is. And yes, it still fits into whatever size duvet cover you are buying it for.

You were right here's a transcript of his blog , At the moment I have my CuddleTop on with my flannel bed linen, but whatever type of bedding you have you will be wonderful snug and cosy with that wonderful reassuring extra warmth around your neck and shoulders.

If you already have a good duvet, maybe you will treat yourself to this and pass the older one onto a spare room or even a friend. I also think it's a great gift idea; my sister bless her has never slept under down and it pains me that she still sleeps under hollow fibre and as money is tight for her I know she often doesn't put the heating on, so the CuddleTop would be perfect for her. Who can you think of who you know would love it?

In the photo you can see me holding the CuddleTop up in my bedroom before putting it into the flannel duvet cover - can you see how it kind of 'fans out' at the top - that's where the extra down is. And yes, it still fits into whatever size duvet cover you are buying it for.

The man has practically everything that QVC sells (I wouldn't put it past him to "drag up" in Kim & Co and Indigo Moon, with a fa-BUL-ous Basso fake fur over his shoulders for good measure), but his sister can't afford to put her heating on as often as she wants, and he can't get her some sodding bedding to make her life easier?!? Just say she'd appreciate it as a GIFT? :taphead:

Glad I'm not related to this "caring and sensitive" soul! :whew:

Mind you, if he REALLY cared he'd help her with her heating bill! :devil:

Last edited:
KTWB he told a lady on his blog that he celebrated his 35th birthday in September , He's just told Snoozie Adams that he's 38. So that's liar added to his CV. X

Let's be fair: did he say in September of which year?

And he's a sales assistant; aren't they supposed to be less than generous with the truth in order to obtain sales? :wink:

The man has practically everything that QVC sells (I wouldn't put it past him to "drag up" in Kim & Co and Indigo Moon, with a fa-BUL-ous Basso fake fur over his shoulders for good measure), but his sister can't afford to put her heating on as often as she wants, and he can't get her some sodding bedding to make her life easier?!? Just say she'd appreciate it as a GIFT? :taphead:

Glad I'm not related to this "caring and sensitive" soul! :whew:

Mind you, if he REALLY cared he'd help her with her heating bill! :devil:

Yes, marvellous isn't it. They recommend you buy gifts for the postman, the milkman, your male cleaner, male nanny, gasman, dustman, teacher, swimming pool cleaner, personal trainer, son/daughter away at university (it's always uni - never borstal/prison). Yet ..... apparently Craig can't buy a duvet which he'd probably get at a discount) for his sister, who can't afford her own and can't afford to have the heating on. Ho Hum.

:thinking:I'm not saying anything I don't want to cause crying and retreating from posting again:blush:

So sorry but I've started another thread just couldn't help posting what I've seen again :blush:

On one of the last NN visits - before this TSV- Craig was demonstrating another winter weight duvet(not the TSV) and said he had it in his flat and was looking forward to using it when the winter set in?? With all the bedding etc he says he has in his flat(is it a six bedded flat?) he could at least give his sister a few items - if my brother said that about me on a social networking site(true or not) i would disown him - condesending brat!! I really wish the lovely lady "Emu" guest(sorry cant remember her name-maybe Sam?) had won the "Search for a presenter competition" she is a much better presenter and comes over better on screen,she's more natural. As for his "comments" on Facebook yesterday - looks like his true nature showed itself - shameful - as others have said QVC and its staff should be grateful for all the free feedback. Message for Craig and QVC suits - it doesn't matter what you say to cover it up but THERE ARE TOO MANY NN TSV's -ITS GETTING BORING!! -please take note.

Just sitting through the 4pm hour so Craig Rowe is buying one for his Neice but not his Sister. Tight Get. Also I know it's petty but where is Snoozie Adams's Poppy? I can't see one.

Yes, marvellous isn't it. They recommend you buy gifts for the postman, the milkman, your male cleaner, male nanny, gasman, dustman, teacher, swimming pool cleaner, personal trainer, son/daughter away at university (it's always uni - never borstal/prison). Yet ..... apparently Craig can't buy a duvet which he'd probably get at a discount) for his sister, who can't afford her own and can't afford to have the heating on. Ho Hum.

hahahaahhaha how funny can you imagine if they did mention it :clapping:

This thread has completely changed my opinion of Craig. Don't get me wrong, I never really liked him much but found him harmless enough and thought he seemed like a nice guy. He's certainly shown his true colours on Facebook though. Just because they only do a duvet TSV twice a year, it doesn't change the fact that there's a NN TSV every few weeks (sometimes even more frequently) so I think people are entitled to moan. And that stupid blog about it PAINING him that his sister hasn't got much money and sleeps under hollow fibre makes me sick. You work in TV for a shopping channel, you idiot. You can't be short of a bob or two and you must surely get a staff discount so buy your sister a new duvet and stop making her sound like a poor relation.
And just to spout off a bit more, I don't agree with down duvets because I love animals and I bought a fab duvet from Argos last year for about £50 (Super King). Don't know what it's made of, just know it hasn't got anything to do with birds in there, and its FABULOUS. So all that rubbish they continuously spout about 'synthetic' duvets being too hot, too cold , uncomfortable etc just isn't true in my case.

What a total plank for saying those things about his sister on a public forum!! Her friends/family/casual chums could be reading that and if it were me I'd be mortified! Basically he's all tucked up his in 'luxury' NN bedding while she can't afford to put the heating on???! And he's freely admitting that in his blog?! My my, what an utter a-hole. I never watch him anyway as he's in the same league as JF for me...'it's amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, I have ten at home and it's better than the one I said I used last week when I was flogging something else' but I've really gone off him now!!

Craig Rowe has just published details of tonight's TSV which I will come to in a moment.

My Facebook Friend said "Not another Northern Nights , They seem to come along every 5 minutes. Sorry Craig not impressed". Craig Rowe shoots back at my friend "Sorry to dissapoint you Beading Buddy but there hasn't been a feather tsv (which this is) since the summer and won't be another one until next year so please don't make sweeping statements that aren't actually true. We have a very loyal following of Northern Nights and this is not a forum to moan..... Thanks." The cheek of him so we can't have a opinion now.

From Craig "The TSV is from the feather department it's a winter down duvet and has a "Cuddly Twist" so join me and the delectable Suzie Adams at midnight"

P'raps not but our dear ST.com is....
Oi, Rowe, you're a smug little pleb.
See that? Thats me having a moan. About you.
Nurr nurr ne nurr nurr.

Latest posts

Back