Craig Rowe talking about tonight's Northern Nights TSV on Facebook.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You were right here's a transcript of his blog , At the moment I have my CuddleTop on with my flannel bed linen, but whatever type of bedding you have you will be wonderful snug and cosy with that wonderful reassuring extra warmth around your neck and shoulders.

If you already have a good duvet, maybe you will treat yourself to this and pass the older one onto a spare room or even a friend. I also think it's a great gift idea; my sister bless her has never slept under down and it pains me that she still sleeps under hollow fibre and as money is tight for her I know she often doesn't put the heating on, so the CuddleTop would be perfect for her. Who can you think of who you know would love it?

In the photo you can see me holding the CuddleTop up in my bedroom before putting it into the flannel duvet cover - can you see how it kind of 'fans out' at the top - that's where the extra down is. And yes, it still fits into whatever size duvet cover you are buying it for.

So painful that Craig continued to put it in in his flannel duvet cover.
Never mind with this public statement a freebie will more than likely be provided for Craigs sister, just another perk of the job.

(it's always uni - never borstal/prison).

A whole new shopping channel world could open up here maggiemay. Boot Camp holidays for your little tearaways - no p&p needed. Prepology plastic hamper equipment for safety in case of aggro. Silicone bakeware to teach self sufficiency (no nasty metal in case of temper tantrum). CD of the Monks choral music (if they don't sell it now they soon will) to soothe and calm as needed. Cross stitch card kit to make and send home to mum to let her know she is missed (big time).

Now who would present this triple hour of alternative gifting. Who could cut the mustard with the insincerity blurb, not look totally bored, not look like rabbit in a headlight panicky, not mention (or yes, mention) how this would have helped sort out one of their siblings/cousins/next door neighbour from Hell (anything for a sale) . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Come on own up which one of you smart alecs wrote on Craig's blog page "Maybe you should buy your Sister a Northern Nights Duvet"?

Latest posts

Back