craft tsv next week

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just to let ypu know,the embossing folders and dies are much cheaper at cuttingedgecrafts and no p&p-I am not connected but I have been ordering from there for a couple of years,they despatch really quickly,I usually recieve in 48 hrs from ordering. I have just ordered the damask combo from them-£12.49 no p&p as compared to £14.22 and £2.95 p&p from qvc-£17.17!

I was thinking, and adding up at ~Cutting Edge Crafts~ when watching, one of the best craft shops for die cutting items :mysmilie_696:....also Glitterpot has the pink cuttlebug..with 4 embossing folders and the 2x2 die (which seem to come as standard with all cuttlebugs bought!!)

I suppose to people that don't have internet access to compare other shops it is a good buy.." what the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.." :mysmilie_11:

daydreamer

I have FARTed. I have my Sizzix Embossing Texture Boutique doo dah and am going to get that Silhouette if it flippin well kills me!

I have a couple of friends who already have a bug but want to change to the pink-which I really don't get! I would much rather spend money on more folders,dies etc than replace a working item. I expect they will end up selling their bugs for a pittance just because they want every tool in pink! I do love my bug tho,Ihave a craft robo pro which very rarely ever gets used,and a cricut which I love and use ocasionally,but the one thing I DO use frequently is my bug-mainly for embossing. A friend in america sent me a load of metal and tools from 'Ten second studio' for Christmas and I had never thought of putting them through my bug, so I will be checking their thickness later and giving it a go!

Last edited:
I'm FARTING loudly :mysmilie_17: just had a clear out in the spare/craft room boxed all my craft stuff away for a bit in order to try to get fitter and more active.
I've a large box of craft stuff including stamps, Zip a Mate, Wizard, Sidekick, Shapeboss and Sizzix paddle punches ready for the hospice charity.

I'm FARTING loudly :mysmilie_17: just had a clear out in the spare/craft room boxed all my craft stuff away for a bit in order to try to get fitter and more active.
I've a large box of craft stuff including stamps, Zip a Mate, Wizard, Sidekick, Shapeboss and Sizzix paddle punches ready for the hospice charity.

Bags you thought about tryin to sell them on craft telly the sister site of this one as i`m sure people over there would love to buy them??

Latest posts

Back