Craft tsv 14th july

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know how many cards can be made from this kit?

LP has just said in the 11am hour with Kathy.

20 complete cards with the cardstock in the kit plus more with the left overs using the upsell cardstock kit or card blanks you may have.

:sun:

It's getting worse. Dawn has just said that Patchdown Village where the Patchwork Pals live is a 'real place'. :sad::sad::sad:

It's getting worse. Dawn has just said that Patchdown Village where the Patchwork Pals live is a 'real place'. :sad::sad::sad:

:doh::blush::wink2:

Oh no I believed her as I've just searched the sat nav for directions :wink2:

:sun:

Yes only about twenty minutes as the fairy flies. :giggle:

:wait2: Should I book us a coach ? :tongue2:

:flower:

There must be a quicker way. Shame that Samantha from Bewitched isn't around any more. A quick 'nose job' should do the trick.

:wave2:

Flipping heck how's a person to find the place :thinking2: we have had Patch - Village, Town, Forest and now Land. :tongue2:

:flower:

I'm not into cute personally but more importantly I don't know who I would send them to. Still that's money saved for a change. I think the shows today should be called Dawn does Kanban, it is a bit overkill with the pastel/cute/shiny Kanban not too mention the continual use of Charlie's name in every sentence.

I'm not into cute personally but more importantly I don't know who I would send them to. Still that's money saved for a change. I think the shows today should be called Dawn does Kanban, it is a bit overkill with the pastel/cute/shiny Kanban not too mention the continual use of Charlie's name in every sentence.

I'm the same. I can't think of anyone who'd like to receive this type of card - apart from a few young (very young) nephews/nieces - possibly. And they're not really very Christmassy either. As I said, the price is good - for a change. And I agree that Kanban is over promoted by Dawn. Anyway, I'm not thinking about Christmas yet, even though I'll probably make about 200 cards. September is soon enough for me.

I love Christmas and all the preparations but it is hard to get to grips with snowy scenes for cards in the summer. I might do a bit of stamping and paint the images to use later on. Really busy now with thank you cards for teachers and nurses, younger son is moving up to high school in september and no more family connection with the primary school after 10 years.

TSV was not for me but I can understand how they appeal to some people.

I sent my first Christmas card out today !!! :mail:

Eh? Where you sent it, to outer Mongolia by pack horse? Isn't it a bit early to send them?? :emo:

Noooo, tis a Christmas in July Secret Card Swap on Craft Telly, I send the real things out right at the last knockings :blush:

Latest posts

Back