Craft tsv 14th july

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Kanban Christmas Patchwork Pals TSV.
I don't have an item no. I'm sure someone will find it out for those interested.

:wave2:

I've seen the number somewhere possibly on Craft Telly. It was coming up with the CS message on the QVC website.

ahem naughty SCW - be fair it was Vimto on CT.com who found the TSV:cheeky:...but you did find the card kit which she ordered and found out about the item number and TSV!

Look on KANBAN own web site , click on QVC and Christmas PALS is there now.

Thanks for the info. Just had a look and I HATE it. Just can't take to cutey style cards. I honestly don't know to whom I could send this type of card. Don't think any family members or friends would appreciate them at all. Very childish.

It's a good price but I still hate it. Don't like any 'characters' on cards, or cartoony type images. Hope it sells out quickly so that we can have some OTOs!!

I like it - it makes a change to have something cute for Christmas craft! I mean, I love my Anna Griffin very serious, beautiful Christmas card stock but I also happen to like cute!

minority craft?

nice to see children with hydrocephalaus* represented in a card kit.

Jude xx

* I sincerely don't mean to cause offence to anyone afflicted with this terrible condition

I must say I like the cute images for a nice change but more so the price of a craft TSV is a very welcomed change.
The only problem I don't have call for so many cute images.
Would be happy to share but won't buy all for myself.

:wave2:

Latest posts

Back