Craft day tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I recall the last craft day was a day of glamour to match in with the TSV.
All the presenters and guests were heard to say they had recieved instructions to dress up for the event.
I'm just thinking was Catherine sent a email to match in with the TSV cards with the effect of dressing large over the top.
Only thing is she's the only one that recieved the email.

You've got me thinking now! Before the last craft TSV (storage), weren't the previous two also by Kanban? The metallic A4 sheets and the Clarke Cable thingys before that?

What on earth does Catherine look like?

I'm torn between Little Bo Peep and a five year old in her first party frock, but I think the reality might be that she's gone a bit over-the-top with the Lulu Guinness worship..

Kind of nice that she went to the trouble though, I suppose!

I must admit her choice of outft last night was what can only be described as "faux pas" Definitely looked rather odd and not really fitting the show or what Dawn was wearing either.
She does, however, look really nice tonight during the 9pm show and I like her skirt. Credit where it is due.

I must admit her choice of outft last night was what can only be described as "faux pas" Definitely looked rather odd and not really fitting the show or what Dawn was wearing either.
She does, however, look really nice tonight during the 9pm show and I like her skirt. Credit where it is due.

Totally agree looking lovely is this hour, the frock last night was just too old for her IMO. Look at me talking about frocks.

In the eleven oclock show last night Catherine mumbled something about her dress worn for the launch of the TSV and Dawn said "no it didn't work did it"
If Catherine had a real friend or friends they would not have let her out in public looking like a plonker, vintage my ar$e, and as for the shoes....
She looked lovely when she first came to QVC but since she met the welsh bloke
she has gone down hill fashion and hair wise.
I think she is dressing to please the boyfriend and it's not working.
The "Look" might work in Wales but not in London and not on TV.

I agree and was checking on the TSV to see if it sold out as I thought it was was less than inspired. I did think that Dawn and the presenters were really pushing us to buy it as the day went on.

Latest posts

Back