Craft Day TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello all,

This is my first post, just seen a preview of this TSV on Rosemary's show - it's a small toshiba photo scanner
That's Saturday's TSV, it's Sunday's that's the Craft Day one.

That scanner did look very good though and would be really useful for scrapbookers.

Welcome to the forum, you will end up spending loads!

Catherine hunts blog saYs it's a large kanban kit!

It can clearly be seen with Kanban logo sheets on the Craft Day advert with the voice over saying :
Make a card for the groom on his wedding day, a card for your daughter on birthday with her favourite teddy and a card for your friend moving into her new home.
All large A4 cards with die cut topper sheets for decoupage.
Plus Dawn has said on her blog all week she's busy at decoupage for the TSV.

Hello all,

This is my first post, just seen a preview of this TSV on Rosemary's show - it's a small toshiba photo scanner

Yes I also saw that and posted about it on crafttelly another member on there found a link for Toshiba with it on as well, she reckoned she had seen it for just under £60 but out of stock.

Something like that would be brilliant for crafting too but only takes up to 6 x 4 photos for scanning.

Welcome to the Forum

Look a bit like the Clutter Cards that Michelle Marsden does on C&C.

LOL

Oh no it can't be just like those cause we have been promised it's something not ever been seen before !!!!

LOL

Tsv details

Box of Delights Set of 20 All Occasion Cards & Envelopes in A3,A4 & A5 Sizes
Today's Special Value Price £29.96
QVC Price£36.25
Item Number 587977
UK P&P £5.45

Craft handmade cards to your heart's content with this All Occasions Box of Delights card-making kit. This kit contains the first A3 cards we've ever sold - larger cards are a hot trend in craft and can be framed as works of art. The contents include A3 cards in four designs, A4 cards in eight designs and A5 cards in eight designs, plus A2, A3 and A4 creased cards; A3, A4 and A5 decoupage mats and decoupage sheets; and eight each of C4 and C5 envelopes.
This item is on an auto-delivery programme (see 588296).
Please call 0800 50 40 30 for more details.

Attachments

• 587977.jpg
    587977.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Mmmmm, it'd be interesting to know how they intend to package that lot up to send out:33:....they're not the best and packaging cardblanks - I speak from bitter experience!.:28:

TSV picture

Just managed the details in time gone missing now from the web site.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewO...ews&item=587977&country=UK&MoreviewThumb=.003

looks super cute

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Box of Delights Set of 20 All Occasion Cards & Envelopes in A3,A4 & A5 Sizes
Today's Special Value Price £29.96
QVC Price£36.25
Item Number 587977
UK P&P £5.45

Craft handmade cards to your heart's content with this All Occasions Box of Delights card-making kit. This kit contains the first A3 cards we've ever sold - larger cards are a hot trend in craft and can be framed as works of art. The contents include A3 cards in four designs, A4 cards in eight designs and A5 cards in eight designs, plus A2, A3 and A4 creased cards; A3, A4 and A5 decoupage mats and decoupage sheets; and eight each of C4 and C5 envelopes.
This item is on an auto-delivery programme (see 588296).
Please call 0800 50 40 30 for more details.

Just re looked at the pricing twenty cards costing £1.77 bare minium each to make.
Hope there's extra bits to make more than 20 cards from or it's not such good value.

I really don't like clutter cards, don't think I'll be buying this one. Kind of justifies the leap of the Jewel 40 Sheets of Reflective Metallic Foiled Card & Papers, Ribbon & Adhesive Gems into my basket :)

I don't want to make A3 or A4 cards so won't be buying.
The jewel 40 sheets of reflective foiled card and the metallic foiled toppers have leapt into my basket as well.

Latest posts

Back