Cozee tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Unlucky LOL
And im only joking, i know there's people on this forum married years and years and years,
and they're very happy. I wasn't and my view is tainted by my experience of marriage and my years of going out and about, which were much
more fun.. So its only my own opinion
:angel:

Clarification re fleece and micro fleece on 9pm show. The guest presenter has just said that the tsv is more like fleece than the other 2 so 800409 is micro fleece. This is supported by the descriptions as opposed to the item titles. I have the same as the tsv and can confirm that it is thicker than the other 2 cheaper sets.

strangely, the on screen tv graphics for todays TSV stated 'fleece' but the online description stated it was microfleece

TSV is
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...152&storeId=10252&partNumber=801204&langId=-2

800409 is
http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Mic...ER-_-1&relType=INTELLIGENTOFFER&refLocation=1

I think it's all much the same really.

In Belfast we would say snag, in a broad belfast accent . Mine is actually very
polite,, so i've been told LOL
Lol Barbs! Yip, snag it is. I've also been told my accent is polite, I dont think it is. Im originally from the Lisburn/Moira area and went to school in Belfast so my accent is somewhere inbetween town & country

strangely, the on screen tv graphics for todays TSV stated 'fleece' but the online description stated it was microfleece

TSV is
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...152&storeId=10252&partNumber=801204&langId=-2

800409 is
http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Mic...ER-_-1&relType=INTELLIGENTOFFER&refLocation=1

I think it's all much the same really.

Oh, No! I ordered the TSV as I have both the 409 set and the 285 set. I was hoping it would be the finer fleece as 285, though very soft initially, has bobbled where I haven't kept up with daily lag shaving (maybe I should buy a No!No! or a laser set!). The 409 has stayed pristine and very soft.

I really hope the TSV is the nice fleece or OH is going to go nuts if I have to return it - he pulled a face and did a LOT of grumbling when I ordered it as I already have a few sets (pointed out during graphic muttering rant!).

Wonder if mine'll be the first marriage ended due to a QVC bedding set...

Oh, No! I ordered the TSV as I have both the 409 set and the 285 set. I was hoping it would be the finer fleece as 285, though very soft initially, has bobbled where I haven't kept up with daily lag shaving (maybe I should buy a No!No! or a laser set!). The 409 has stayed pristine and very soft.

I really hope the TSV is the nice fleece or OH is going to go nuts if I have to return it - he pulled a face and did a LOT of grumbling when I ordered it as I already have a few sets (pointed out during graphic muttering rant!).

If it's not the right one, ask QVC to collect it or send a prepaid return label as there was an anomaly with the description being different on TV and online.

I have the 409 set and love it. I will be annoyed if the TSV is not suitable as I ordered a set for the spare room.

The TSV won't bobble at all - it's really good quality and it doesn't stretch either

there ya go! hitching onto prickly legs! eeekkk!

I have just taken my Cozee Home TSV (Damson) out of the washing machine from having its pre-use wash, I could n't understand where all the little balls of what looked like cotton wool (a bit like the tops from cotton buds) were coming from and it looks as if it is coming from the backing from the embroidered embellishment. Has anyone else had this problem?

I didn't have the problem as I bought mine a few months ago but a couple of people have mentioned in the reviews for this tsv that there was tracing paper on the back of the embroidery.... Sounds like they forgot to remove it on the production line

Thank you iloveshopping, I just did n't think to check before putting it in the washing machine especially since I did not have any issue with the set I bought last year. However, I am not disappointed as it's so cosy and warm - just like a cuddle on these cold winter nights!

you lot are making me jealous it did look nice
It is one of the best items that I have bought from qvc a.long with the red carpet manicure gel nail set.
I searched high and low in the UK before buying the fleece duvet set because of the high price. I would expect it to appear in the UK by next autumn and hopefully for a cheaper price.

Latest posts

Back