Cozee tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love the warm cozy feeling. A dream to wash and dry. No ironing. Have gone for the sheet set instead of the duvet set. I found the duvet on top too warm for me. Especially when I switch our duvets over and use the heavier one for the winter. Love the feeling of the warm sheets underneath with a cool crisp cotton duvet on the top.

I've decided against.I think both the price and the P&P is too high...I don't particularly like the embroidery.And I suppose I just can't get my head round sleeping in 100% polyester,despite all you lovely peeps telling me its fine :blush: To me it would seem like going to bed in my slanket or dressing gown.

I have been to matalan however and bought their brushed cotton...50% cotton,50% polyester and feel I need to make that comprise as NN is too expensive these days for me....although I was surprised the amount of 100% cotton flannelette items there were on ebay.

Today I've paid £25 for my king set (no bottom sheet...much better) and got 10% to boot and the £2 I paid for car parking :clapping:

Really tempted by this one, I have NN flannel on the bed at the moment but like the thought of the quick drying aspect for my spare room which gets used quite a bit with various people staying. BUT it's the colours that arent really doing it for me. I love duck egg colour (laura ashley shade) but this looks quite a bright turquoise to me. I would have liked a ivory and a taupe colour and a more muted duck egg - hope QVC are reading this for next time!! I do have a throw and 2 matching cushions in a lovely duck egg colour (more muted than tsv) that I purchased a couple of months ago in last clicks and they are superb so I have no worries on cozee homes quality.

really struggling to get y head round this. just realised it's not just fleece but microfleece. a friend and i were discussing the other day how we can't even stand to use a microfleece cleaning cloth because it catches on to every teeny bit of rough skin on your hands. can't imagine what it's like with feet but no-one answered my 'is it hitchy' post so guess i'll never know.

Really tempted by this one, I have NN flannel on the bed at the moment but like the thought of the quick drying aspect for my spare room which gets used quite a bit with various people staying. BUT it's the colours that arent really doing it for me. I love duck egg colour (laura ashley shade) but this looks quite a bright turquoise to me. I would have liked a ivory and a taupe colour and a more muted duck egg - hope QVC are reading this for next time!! I do have a throw and 2 matching cushions in a lovely duck egg colour (more muted than tsv) that I purchased a couple of months ago in last clicks and they are superb so I have no worries on cozee homes quality.

This might help, there's a nice natural colour in it

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Mic...c=800409-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-800409

it is similar to todays TSV. I have this set in white - love it - and bought the blue set for dad - he likes his as well.

or this one has ivory

http://www.qvcuk.com/Cozee-Home-Mic...ER-_-2&relType=INTELLIGENTOFFER&refLocation=2

really struggling to get y head round this. just realised it's not just fleece but microfleece. a friend and i were discussing the other day how we can't even stand to use a microfleece cleaning cloth because it catches on to every teeny bit of rough skin on your hands. can't imagine what it's like with feet but no-one answered my 'is it hitchy' post so guess i'll never know.

honestly, it's nothing like the cleaning cloths and nothing grabs onto your feet :giggle:. It isn't itchy ( well, I haven't found it to be) it is lovely and snuggly. The first night I slept in it, I did wonder what I had done and felt a bit hot but from the second night onwards, my body thermostat must have adjusted because I find it so incredible comfortable. I love it.

I also like that the bottom sheet is deep as well, so no problems having to fight with the sheet to get it over a mattress topper, if used. I have bought another set today - one for the spare room and another set for me.

Perhaps no one knew what it meant Janie? - do you mean snagging your toenails etc? I wondered that, or if it would grip my bed socks! - which I normally have to ditch half-way through the night then wake up with cold feet!

Whoops - see DD got in first, sorry lol!

thanks DD but that was hitchy, not itchy. lol! or is that a southern word? not sure anymore since i found out half of you are speaking another language ;)

posted at the same time frazzled! yes i meant 'catch' onto rough hands/feet like nylon sheets and those horrible cleaning cloths and microfibre towels.

thanks DD but that was hitchy, not itchy. lol! or is that a southern word? not sure anymore since i found out half of you are speaking another language ;)

:grin: Hitchy - I've had to google that, one definition is: Hitchy is a fanfiction author that has written 3 stories for Twilight.

As far as I know, my bedding hasn't written any books but I've been so sound asleep, I can't guarantee it hasn't :grin: Sorry, I couldn't resist that.

speaking of "words" i was at the point of throwing something at the tv if i heard "snuggly" one more time. they could all do with a thesaurus for xmas.

Is Deborah Lloyd the guest for the cozee items? I am also put off a product, especially a tsv, when the guest presenter is one who is on air with multiple ranges. I prefer a dedicated guest; entrusting the presentation to someone who presents many different items, seems to infer that QVC is not too sure how well the product is going to go down with the customer, is the range going to be a success, etc. In short, do they not have 100% confidence in the range? Are they confident the quality is there? Is ithe range going to be a permanent line on QVC?At least she sticks to presenting homeware items; Abby Surgeon presents items as diverse as crystal encrusted handbag holders to technical products. I find it difficult to trust her information on a pc related product, in the same way that I do Lee Hohbein's.

Last edited:
Is Deborah Lloyd the guest for the cozee items? I am also put off a product, especially a tsv, when the guest presenter is one who is on air with multiple ranges. I prefer a dedicated guest; entrusting the presentation to someone who presents many different items, seems to infer that QVC is not too sure how well the product is going to go down with the customer, is the range going to be a success, etc. In short, do they not have 100% confidence in the range? Are they confident the quality is there? Is ithe range going to be a permanent line on QVC?At least she sticks to presenting homeware items; Abby Surgeon presents items as diverse as crystal encrusted handbag holders to technical products. I find it difficult to trust her information on a pc related product, in the same way that I do Lee Hohbein's.

is that the lee that told us the 16gb tablet was 64gb??

Clarification re fleece and micro fleece on 9pm show. The guest presenter has just said that the tsv is more like fleece than the other 2 so 800409 is micro fleece. This is supported by the descriptions as opposed to the item titles. I have the same as the tsv and can confirm that it is thicker than the other 2 cheaper sets.

I liked the look of this and would have maybe have brought it but I really think that over £50.00 for a polyester bedding set is taking the fleece.
I might have even considered it if it was on 3 or 4 easy pays. But no so I am stuck with my £10.99 from Asda.

janie, what is a hitch, i thought you meant itch also

lol! if something is hitchy. it means it catches on things - rough nails, rough skin etc. had no idea that word wasn't widely used. (maybe that's why they say 'got hitched' for got married - they're stuck together) ;) what word would you use for that?

lol! if something is hitchy. it means it catches on things - rough nails, rough skin etc. had no idea that word wasn't widely used. (maybe that's why they say 'got hitched' for got married - they're stuck together) ;) what word would you use for that?

Unlucky LOL

Latest posts

Back