Cozee Home TSV 24/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well Ingrid Tarrant's has just had an electric shock from it when she approached Jilly H who was wearing it.

'Nuff said!

I've just had a look and can see exactly what you mean, there's that much static in it it was clinging to Jilly, how uncomfortable would that be, it riding up when you move.

I don't like this at all, it looks 'cheap' IMO. The p&p is ridiculous as they had a Centigrade coat on this morning and the p&p was a £1 cheaper.

Not my cup of tea. I bet the cape effect of the wrap thing, is a pain when you`re going to the loo or washing up or doing anything other than sitting. I was in Aldi at the weekend and they had some lovely Sherpa fleece throws for £14.99. Good size and very thick and double sided, smooth effect one side, sheepskin effect the other and they came in different colours.

to be fair the studio is full of static, all they had to do is wear leather soled shoes. Wearing rubber soled shoes would hugely build up the static. I get static build up if I wear crocks, polyester trousers and sit in my leather chair and if I touch someone else then there can be a mighty crack. It disipates quickly if I take one shoe off and put my foot on the floor.

Latest posts

Back