Cozee Home TSV 24/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oohhhhh can't wait .....for anybody wanting to have them extra clean the dettol laundry wash I use .....seeing as a 60 degree wash is too hot for the material �� ....

Oohhhhh can't wait .....for anybody wanting to have them extra clean the dettol laundry wash I use .....seeing as a 60 degree wash is too hot for the material �� ....

I bought two bottles of this when it first came out. Not impressed. First time ever my washing machine started smelling. I can't help thinking that if my washer smells, the clothes must be minging, too. I gave my washer a good clean out cycle with Dr Beckmann and it stopped smelling. I now wash CH bedding and delicates on 30 degrees (but more often than I used to so they don't get as dirty), lightly worn at 40 and everything else goes in at 60. Machine cleaned at 95 every few months. No more nasty smells.

I was disappointed and more than a little miffed as it's not cheap. That's the first Dettol product I've lost faith in.

I bought two bottles of this when it first came out. Not impressed. First time ever my washing machine started smelling. I can't help thinking that if my washer smells, the clothes must be minging, too. I gave my washer a good clean out cycle with Dr Beckmann and it stopped smelling. I now wash CH bedding and delicates on 30 degrees (but more often than I used to so they don't get as dirty), lightly worn at 40 and everything else goes in at 60. Machine cleaned at 95 every few months. No more nasty smells.
I was disappointed and more than a little miffed as it's not cheap. That's the first Dettol product I've lost faith in.

Sorry to hear it ... I use white vinegar to clean my machine ...whole bottle 39p and 60 degree wash ....it's helped loads ...
I also realised this week that the dettol has to go into the fabric conditioner draw and then usual soap put in ...still came up nice and soft and no smell ....got it in sainsburys sale also ....

I bought this a while ago and sent it back. If it's the same circular thing, it's not nearly as warm as my BHS fleece dressing-gown, didn't give enough coverage and looked a bit naff on me. A bit of a pointless TSV imho.

Cozee Home Angel Plush Zip Up Wrap & Throw in Gift Box
Item Number: 804717
QVC Price £30.00
Today's Special Value Price £23.96
P&P £5.95

This snuggly gift set from Cozee Home features a versatile zip-fastening wrap and a throw, both made in a fantastically warm angel plush fabric which just invites you to burrow in. Wear the wrap over your clothes at home to keep out the chill, or as an alternative to a dressing gown, and keep the throw on your bed so that you can snuggle up and read a book or watch TV without having to disturb the bedcovers.

Wrap up tight - the handy one-size-fits-all wrap falls to the knees and fits like a cape, with very large arm holes and a draped effect. The slight stand collar will keep the chills away from even the most persistent draught and the handy slot pockets at the front will hold all of your bits and pieces.

Colourful options - for the print-lovers out there, there are two fantastic options with a fun leopard print and a pretty navy polka dot. If you prefer something a little more understated, the berry and the taupe are terrific options.

Ready to gift - you will receive this duo perfectly wrapped in a gift box, making it the ideal present for someone who loves to snuggle up.

Wrap is zip-fastening
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Measurements (one size fits all):
Wrap:

Width (between armhole points): 142cm (56")
Length: 94cm (37")

Throw (l x w): 200cm x 150cm (78.7" x 59")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804717

I brought just the wrap last year and my DD loved it so much she pinched it, and only last week I bought another one for myself.
We are both plus size "models" and it fits us just fine but if you are a size 14 and under I can see it swamping you and flapping around causing drafts where you don't want drafts.
I use it during the day when ever I am sitting still to save on having to put the heating on and have found it really useful for that but I wouldn't wear it outside of the house and certainly not to do the school run or pop to the corner shop as was been suggested in last nights program.

This looks silly. Who wants to sit in a big flappy circular thing? I can just imagine all the draughts. I would rather just sit wrapped up in my fleece blanket.

Just watching the repeat of the launch. The jacket thing looks SO draughty. The sleeves are very wide, l can just imagine all the cold air going up there.l would look awful in one of these being short and fat. It would give my husband a right laugh if l were to start wearing it,the word beach ball springs to mind! Best avoided l think.

Latest posts

Back