Cozee Home TSV 10/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I already got rid of my one Cozee home TSV.it was too heavy and hot to sleep in ,and quite bulky to store ,so it had to go.But at least I tried it.

I bought the holly one last December and I loved it. Soooo warm and cosy. Not for the summer months though. I was wanting to get another set for changing/washing so I'll have a look.

CC

Oh dear - Cozee Home is QVC's other C word (Christmas) and both seem to come round earlier every year! I know winter's coming now! I like my Cozee Home bedding but I've got far too much already.

I only have one set as I can wash and dry it the same day without a tumble dryer! I use it all year round now. In the summer I just use the duvet cover as a blanket. In fact as I have now moved to a warm flat, last winter I just used the bottom sheet with the top duvet cover whilst wearing fleece pyjamas and was warm enough. I am a very cold person too.

the next Cozee Home TSV is on the 10/09/16

I remember the cozee home lady saying that the first tsv of the new year in September would be a throw. I've been wanting a decent throw from them for ages so my ears pricked up! I did buy their rose patterned one from eBay and it was such poor quality (with marks on it) so I sent it back.
I was gifted a swirl patten one several years back and adore it (whereas I loathed everything about their bedding!)

Good for really cold nights! I tend to find them rather uncomfortable and rarely use mine!

It's too hot for me no matter how cold it us.Our little house keeps warm long after the heating goes off.i live in the South,if I lived somewhere colder in the winter then I might need them.

I've had my Angel Plush on all summer - and I'm having personal summers! My arm is like a windscreen wiper throwing it on and off, but when I'm not having a flush, I get cold really quick.

I've found the Angel Plush to be quite cool compared to their normal fleece. The biggest factor for me is the comfort and softness and the way it dries so quickly after a night sweat. I throw the duvet off me and head for the loo, then by the time I'm back, it's dry. Wonderful stuff.

Two throws in neutral colours looks promising... I wonder if this is the only colourway, or if there are other choices?

Two throws in neutral colours looks promising... I wonder if this is the only colourway, or if there are other choices?

Sorry to quote myself!!!

Just reading Jackie Kabler's blog this week. She was given this TSV to trial and there is more info and a couple of pictures with the throws "in use" so to speak. It does look really nice.

Blog link here: http://blogs.qvcuk.com/52029/

You’ll see it on air on Saturday 10th September… and even better, it’s not just ONE gorgeous, fluffy throw, it’s TWO! These are so divinely soft and warm and strokeable, and just wait until you see the price (my lips are sealed!). Even better is the colour choice – each set includes either an ivory or a taupe throw, plus a coloured one, and the colours are FAB. Choose from chocolate, duck egg, navy, silver, fuchsia, blossom, red, charcoal or magenta (which comes with a cobalt throw, instead of the taupe or ivory). It’s got to be the biggest colour choice ever on a throw, and I suspect lots of people might want more than one set as it’s just too hard to choose. The two throws are packed separately so would make great gifts too, plus they are machine washable and dry really quickly.

Cozee Home

And these are BIG throws – 150cm x 200cm (they easily cover the end of my super king bed, as you can see in the photo).

I look forward to seeing the price... and will seriously struggle not to buy...

My CH angel plush has been on all summer - this is the first year I've kept a summer weight duvet on, too. And I've just started having hot flushes! I usually just have the CH fleece duvet cover on the bed in the summer. Makes changing the bed easy :mysmilie_14:

Does anyone else have both a fairly recent fleece AND angel plush? The recent fleece stays softer than the originals so I'm going to be slowly upgrading this year. Also, anyone notice angel plush being cooler than fleece? There's no way I'll be able to sleep in it through the winter, but I've actually found it both cooling but cozily soft all summer.

PS I know I'm repeating myself, but I'd just like to find someone who finds it the same as me - OH says he can't feel a difference and that it's time I booked myself into the funny farm!

My CH angel plush has been on all summer - this is the first year I've kept a summer weight duvet on, too. And I've just started having hot flushes! I usually just have the CH fleece duvet cover on the bed in the summer. Makes changing the bed easy :mysmilie_14:

Does anyone else have both a fairly recent fleece AND angel plush? The recent fleece stays softer than the originals so I'm going to be slowly upgrading this year. Also, anyone notice angel plush being cooler than fleece? There's no way I'll be able to sleep in it through the winter, but I've actually found it both cooling but cozily soft all summer.

PS I know I'm repeating myself, but I'd just like to find someone who finds it the same as me - OH says he can't feel a difference and that it's time I booked myself into the funny farm!

The angel plush is definitely cooler feel than the microfleece. I find as someone who is going through my second menopause (the delights of going on and then coming off medication) I really value the fact that it's not instantly warm. It's much heavier, though... so down to the laundrette for me to wash it... and it takes longer to dry, for me. It is so silky and luxurious feeling though. Really snuggly.

My last microfleece purchase was the last but one double set - the one where they were plain - no embroidery... not sure if that's recent enough to compare. Funnily, though, I think that there has been some discussion on here that the newer fleeces are less soft than the older ones... so perhaps it's just a matter of personal perception.

Sorry but they look any bog standard throw to me!

Couldn't agree more! I think they're the same as the throws which came with a zip up wrap in a gift set as a tsv a while back. I was given one and the wrap wasn't for me so mum has it and the throw is fine - it's just a lightweight minky fleece throw - nothing special at all and similar to what Tesco sell for lot less (just bought one for cat for £5 but it's too fluffy for him!!)

I am gutted because I have been waiting for ages to replace my beloved reversible - heavy quality - textured Cozee home blanket throw from a few years back. These very much are not it!
I bought what I thought could be - a heart embossed design - and the quality was so well below par, so it went straight back. Looking on the website there's w doggie design one which someone else has has sent back for same reason :(
There is an embossed animal print design which looks more substantial but wouldn't risk it now even if I didn't loathe animal print!

Cozee Home Set of 2 Ultra Fluffie Throws 150cm x 200cm
Item Number: 805129
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.92
P&P £5.95

A set of two luxurious and fluffy throws from Cozee Home, featuring an easy-care fabric that has been designed to dry quickly, and nine colour options that will appeal to all ages and styles. Stay snuggled up and comfy with this lovely Fluffie throw duo from Cozee Home.

Perfect for gifting - each throw comes wrapped separately with a fine ribbon, making this collection a fantastic option to share with your loved ones. From a house-warming present to the perfect comforter if someone is unwell, a Cozee Home Fluffie throw is a lovely treat.

Gorgeous colour options to suit any décor - we're spoiling you with nine colour options, each featuring one neutral and one fashion hue. Chic ivory or warm taupe will complement a multitude of interior styles, while chocolate, duck egg blue, blossom, navy, silver, red, fuchsia, charcoal, magenta or cobalt will add an on-trend accent to any room.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Throw (l x w): 150cm x 200cm (59" x 79")

Colour options:

Taupe and chocolate
Taupe and duck egg blue
Taupe and blossom
Taupe and navy
Ivory and silver
Ivory and red
Taupe and fuchsia
Taupe and charcoal
Magenta and cobalt

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805129