Cozee Home TSV 08/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you SCW!

So are we thinking it looks like fleece?

I HAVE to have more Angel Plush!!

:mysmilie_50:

i like the sound of cotton jersey. soft knitted cotton over a down duvet

It's not too hard to come by - quite a few places do cotton jersey 'beds in bag' sets (bedding set in a drawstring bag also made of jersey! I have a nice grey marl set from M&S and I think my other one was either BHS or Next? Worth a look...
I use a largely down duvet in winter usually (it's just been too mild this year) and always combine it with either cotton or poly cotton percale or the jersey for a change!

I've got 2 sets of CH micro fleece bedding and it's the best winter bedding I've ever slept in, and that's saying something ! I'm 60 and over the years I've slept under a heavy lumpy & smelly eiderdown, itchy candle wick, rough flannelette, "fleecy" nylon sheets that lit up the room with flashes of static when I turned over in the middle of the night and cotton jersey.

I wish they could make a summer equivalent.

I've slept under those, too. Thank God for modern technology in bedding!

I use it all year round. I have a wool duvet (that has made the world of difference to my asthma), so you'd think I'd be boiling in bed, but I'm not. Cozily, comfortably warm is how I'd describe it. My down duvet, though light, fluffy and comfortable was simply to warm and stifling. I use the cover on it's own when it's very hot.

I've suffered with night sweats for the last 15 years (misdiagnosed with peri-menopause, despite countless tests coming back normal!), but gave up high-end Pima cotton for CH. Best thing I've ever done. I've replaced as I've gone along as they don't last as well as 100% cotton, and have noticed changes in the fleece material. The first ones were a very soft knit - almost jersey-like - and bobbled easily. The second became coarse with repeated washing. The most recent sets (last TSV duo set, I believe), are the softest and most comfortable. They're holding out well with washing, too.

I asked before the last TSV what Angel Plush was. Well, I tried it for myself and am on the fence about it. It's very soft, but is very velour-like. I find it cold so will keep this set for warmer weather. Overall, I prefer the fleece. I literally roll in my bedding like a dog in grass when I get into bed! I love the feeling. For me, it is always warm, never hot. Very breathable. I no longer have all-night sweats, but when I did, I'd get up to use the loo and when I got back to bed, the sweat would have evaporated. No more cold, wet, stiff cotton sheets for me. Just soft, warm fleece every time I get in. Bliss.

I would definitely recommend NOT washing above 30 degrees. I wash more often than I did my cotton bedding. It's a doddle to wash and dry and no ironing so it's not a pain. I line dry almost exclusively, but when it's very wet, I will stick it in the dryer on low for 30 minutes.

I know it's not for everyone, but I think most people would be pleasantly surprised. I would never have tried it without the MBG, but gave it a go. Hooked for life now.

Cozee Home Regency Damask Print Fleece 4 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 804654
P&P: £5.95

Single QVC Price £39 Todays Special Value Price £33

Double QVC Price £45 Todays Special Value Price £39

King QVC Price £54 Todays Special Value Price £45

Super King QVC Price £57 Todays Special Value Price £48

In a cosy, easy-to-care-for fleece fabric with a super-soft texture, this four-piece set features a beautiful Regency damask print on one side of the duvet cover and pillowcases, with a plain, deep fitted sheet. Ideal for cold winter nights and chilly mornings, this Cozee Home set will ensure you look forward to bedtimes and morning lie-ins.

Just press snooze! This cosy fleece set is perfect for the colder months. It’s super-soft to the touch, won't give you chilly ‘sheet shock’ when you get into bed, and its comforting warmth means you won’t want to leave your bed in the mornings.

Versatile colour options - with great colours for all seasons, choose Taupe or Silver for a more sophisticated, muted palette, or opt for the Rose or Duck Egg for a hint of pretty colour to brighten up your bedroom.

Easy care - the fabric is really easy to launder; just pop it in your washing machine like normal, and it'll dry quickly once you hang it to up. Plus once it's dry it requires no ironing so you can put it on your bed straight away.

Button fastening
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
1 x deep fitted sheet
2 x housewife pillowcases

Colour options:

Taupe
Silver
Rose
Duck Egg

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35" x 75" x 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53" x 75" x 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 79" x 15")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm x 38cm (72" x 79" x 15")

Housewife pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804654

Well I can take it or leave it ..( don't believe a word I say lol...trying to put people off so more chance of ordering :mysmilie_59:)

I've just bought my fourth set blue flowers reversible .....totally hooked :clapping:

I took the plunge and ordered the TSV although I worry about being too hot.But as soon I took it out of the package I felt the crackle of static so am not sure i will be able to sleep in it. I do have a static problem ,my hair stands on end and is flyaway so I may have to return it.

I took the plunge and ordered the TSV although I worry about being too hot.But as soon I took it out of the package I felt the crackle of static so am not sure i will be able to sleep in it. I do have a static problem ,my hair stands on end and is flyaway so I may have to return it.
I used to have a static problem and had to unearth myself on the metal filing cabinet. In more recent years the problem seems to have gone, perhaps due to the flooring in offices changing and different soles on my shoes. I just love Cozee home bedding and I have no static problems with it at all. I do wear cotton night clothes so this may help. Try it before yo return it!

I used to have a static problem and had to unearth myself on the metal filing cabinet. In more recent years the problem seems to have gone, perhaps due to the flooring in offices changing and different soles on my shoes. I just love Cozee home bedding and I have no static problems with it at all. I do wear cotton night clothes so this may help. Try it before yo return it!

I'm your twin! I only wear Fitflops theses days as they help the pain I get with a nerve problem. Maybe they've stopped the static, too. I'll never forget getting out of the car as my mum's lovely little dog came up to say hello - I earthed through her nose! I saw the spark and she went rigid! Her fur never seemed to recover, she always looked as if she'd come out of a tumble dryer like a big ball of fluff after that. Poor little thing.

I'd also definitely say try it before you return it, Turandot. Try a fabric conditioner with it, though after the initial wash, mine have never needed it. I only use it now if I want the fragrance.

I'm your twin! I only wear Fitflops theses days as they help the pain I get with a nerve problem. Maybe they've stopped the static, too. I'll never forget getting out of the car as my mum's lovely little dog came up to say hello - I earthed through her nose! I saw the spark and she went rigid! Her fur never seemed to recover, she always looked as if she'd come out of a tumble dryer like a big ball of fluff after that. Poor little thing.

LOL - poor little dog but that did make me laugh

LOL - poor little dog but that did make me laugh

Yeah, after the initial :mysmilie_466::mysmilie_465: I did laugh. She was such a lovely, daft and laid back little thing. I've never seen a Springer like her. And her tail when we'd take her for a run was helicopter-like. Truly unique.

Sorry, bit of a hijack here!

I bought the recent TSV and have never known my husband to comment on bedding before but he actually said he likes it the when I read the comments about static I asked had he found it and he said no .... When I unpacked it I didn`t think it was anything like the `Brentford Nylons` of yesteryear thank goodness or it would have been going straight back!! So far so good ...think I`ll be ordering the next TSV !!

The Only thing that OH doesn't like about the Cozee bedding is that he cannot slide his bulk over when he turns over. I am still managing to wash and dry my set in a day. It is a white set and the bottom sheet has picked up some bits of black fluff now after 2 winters but I know it is clean. I expect the dark fluff is from my black pjs. I imagine the coloured sets do the same. What about the Angel plush?

Cozee Home Regency Damask Print Fleece 4 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 804654
P&P: £5.95

Single QVC Price £39 Todays Special Value Price £33

Double QVC Price £45 Todays Special Value Price £39

King QVC Price £54 Todays Special Value Price £45

Super King QVC Price £57 Todays Special Value Price £48

In a cosy, easy-to-care-for fleece fabric with a super-soft texture, this four-piece set features a beautiful Regency damask print on one side of the duvet cover and pillowcases, with a plain, deep fitted sheet. Ideal for cold winter nights and chilly mornings, this Cozee Home set will ensure you look forward to bedtimes and morning lie-ins.

Just press snooze! This cosy fleece set is perfect for the colder months. It’s super-soft to the touch, won't give you chilly ‘sheet shock’ when you get into bed, and its comforting warmth means you won’t want to leave your bed in the mornings.

Versatile colour options - with great colours for all seasons, choose Taupe or Silver for a more sophisticated, muted palette, or opt for the Rose or Duck Egg for a hint of pretty colour to brighten up your bedroom.

Easy care - the fabric is really easy to launder; just pop it in your washing machine like normal, and it'll dry quickly once you hang it to up. Plus once it's dry it requires no ironing so you can put it on your bed straight away.

Button fastening
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

1 x duvet cover
1 x deep fitted sheet
2 x housewife pillowcases

Colour options:

Taupe
Silver
Rose
Duck Egg

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

Single: 90cm x 190cm x 38cm (35" x 75" x 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm x 38cm (53" x 75" x 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm x 38cm (59" x 79" x 15")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm x 38cm (72" x 79" x 15")

Housewife pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804654

If you missed the TSV, it's back on air today at an introductory price... no double left, but some colourways in all the other sizes still available...

Single is £3 more than TSV and both King and Superking £6 more... but still less than the QVC price.

I took the plunge and was very worried about static but I must say ,following advice from other posters I have persevered.I think the static was caused by the cheap plastic thing it was enclosed in.It looks good on the bed and I will keep it.I do find the fleecy feeling a bit weird but i'll get used to it.Not sure I would buy again but who knows.

I took the plunge and was very worried about static but I must say ,following advice from other posters I have persevered.I think the static was caused by the cheap plastic thing it was enclosed in.It looks good on the bed and I will keep it.I do find the fleecy feeling a bit weird but i'll get used to it.Not sure I would buy again but who knows.

Our winter this year doesn't let you get the full effect of the CH bedding... unless you are further north where the weather has been considerably colder.

Latest posts

Back