Cozee Home Spot Design Reversible Duvet Set TSV 04/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got the original Cozee micro fleece spot set that has a plain reverse on the duvet cover. Love it. I bought dad the spot design TSV just before Christmas - which had the microfleece and plush / faux mink. That too is nice but the plush fabric makes it heavier and it takes longer to dry than the all microfleece sets.

I returned the micro fleece bedding set duo TSV from just before Xmas. It was a close thing but I was getting too hot and missed the cool spots you find with cotton. This is the first time I've returned something like bedding (laundered I hasten to add). I would add that it didn't feel as nice after washing (again not a lot of difference and had I fallen in love with the fabric I don't think it would have put me off)

Maybe I should take a look at the Kelly Hoppen TSV.

Yep I covered mine too when it was on the bed. At least I gave it a go and know not to order another fleece bedding set...the polka dots of the TSV aren't really me either. If I hear one presenter calling them "Poker Dots" I shall have one of my funny turns!

I got the 2 set TSV.

I HATE the feel of it......its not at all like I expected!!!

But it is SO warm and snuggly, I don't want to be without it!! :mysmilie_50:

lol

I have the superking and I find my washing machine struggles to spin when its wet and it only JUST fits in too.

But I haven't needed to use the electric blanket someone gave me for Christmas, not even once.

And it is lovely when you wake up in the morning all snuggled in it.

Surprisingly I have only found it too hot a couple of times, and that was in menopausal moments!!

I got the 2 set TSV.

I HATE the feel of it......its not at all like I expected!!!

But it is SO warm and snuggly, I don't want to be without it!! :mysmilie_50:

lol

I have the superking and I find my washing machine struggles to spin when its wet and it only JUST fits in too.

But I haven't needed to use the electric blanket someone gave me for Christmas, not even once.

And it is lovely when you wake up in the morning all snuggled in it.

Surprisingly I have only found it too hot a couple of times, and that was in menopausal moments!!

You don't like the feel of it, yet you like the way it makes you feel? We are all funny creatures, aren't we?:mysmilie_48:

I just love it. I cannot live without it even though I am occasionally too hot. I bought it one summers day as I wanted to make sure I had it for the autumn and l'd hunted everywhere online before I bought it from QVC. I had bought a set at a good price from eBay but it turned out to be used (feathers in the pillowcases) and it had a cigarette burn so after a dispute with the seller I got a refund. They only had white and now it is on its second winter it is looking a bit mangy, white cotton sheets stay looking so much better. Waiting for primark or m&s to start stocking it.

My 1st instinct was to send it straight back!!

It feels......

***shrugs shoulders***

But someone on here said its not what it feels like, its how you sleep (or words to that effect) and they are absolutely right.

It certainly doesn't feel like marshmallow or puppy dog ears to me......

But it is so snuggly once you are in it!!

Very odd......like being wrapped in a baby blanket.....

:mysmilie_43:

You don't like the feel of it, yet you like the way it makes you feel? We are all funny creatures, aren't we?:mysmilie_48:

A few questions as I still have not taken the plunge with Cozee Home:

What's the difference between fleece, micro-fleece and plush?
Do we know which the TSV is?
Are we likely to get a choice of colours in the TSV?

I also wonder if they only do duvet sets on QVC? I wish they would do sets with sheets in as I tend to use my duvet as an eiderdown or top quilt over sheets so I don't have to wash it every week.

Speaking of which, bed time!!

There was a fitted sheet with pillow cases but it is no longer available. It was item number 800139.. Can't remember the price. It was white too and white has not been great as it bobbles and picks up bits. You can still view the product if you enter the item number.

A few questions as I still have not taken the plunge with Cozee Home:

What's the difference between fleece, micro-fleece and plush?
Do we know which the TSV is?
Are we likely to get a choice of colours in the TSV?

I also wonder if they only do duvet sets on QVC? I wish they would do sets with sheets in as I tend to use my duvet as an eiderdown or top quilt over sheets so I don't have to wash it every week.

Speaking of which, bed time!!

Sorry, I've only just seen this. I have two sets of Cozee - one described as fleece and one microfleece - and to be honest, both look and feel the same, like a baby fleece blanket.

The plush /faux mink fabric has a sheen and smooth, velvety type fabric. It is a bit heavier weight than the fleecy fabric and is not as quick drying as the fleece. Well, in my opinion, that is :)

Cozee Home Reversible Spot Fleece 4 Piece Duvet Set

QVC Price: £45.00 - £63.00

Today's Special Value Price : £34.00 - £49.00

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/WebFirsts.cont...=1002273&cm_re=LN-_-2-_-Top+Finds&pageSize=96

Cozee Home reversible duvet set. This soft and snuggly fleece bedding set features a duvet cover, fitted sheet and pillowcases decorated with a pretty polka dot print that is fully reversible. Enjoy two great looks in one with this chic and stylish reversible duvet set from Cozee Home.

Easy-care cosiness - the set is fully machine washable and made from a fast-drying fleece material. It is extremely soft to the touch and perfect for the colder months as it feels much warmer than linen when you slip into bed.

Popular and practical - the highly-rated range is back by popular demand, and this reversible set is ideal for giving your bedroom an instant lift, or it would make a fantastic gift. The soft polka-dot shades will complement any colour scheme.

•100% polyester
•Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

•1 x duvet cover
•1 x deep fitted sheet
•2 x housewife pillowcases

Colour options:

•Taupe
•Duck egg
•Rose

Sorry, I've only just seen this. I have two sets of Cozee - one described as fleece and one microfleece - and to be honest, both look and feel the same, like a baby fleece blanket.

The plush /faux mink fabric has a sheen and smooth, velvety type fabric. It is a bit heavier weight than the fleecy fabric and is not as quick drying as the fleece. Well, in my opinion, that is :)

How funny - I have only just seen your reply, too. I usually get an email to alert me.

Thank you very much for the response. Really, really helpful.

I may go for the TSV - will tune in tonight.

There was a method to the madness; 802917 The 'Good Sleep Expert' Butterfly Pillow. Am I being cynical?

I love my cozee home bedding; mine feels lovely when it's freshly laundered, but I do zap it in the drier (doesn't take long). I bought the red, snowflake one before Christmas, it looked very impressive on the king-size bed!
At first, I thought the 100% polyester might be too warm, but not so. It feels especially good if you sleep in Chanel No 5. I have definitely slept more soundly in this bedlinnen, than in any other. Besides, the cat loves it, and as he's in charge, I'm obliged to use it!

Latest posts

Back