Cook's Essentials TSV 18/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These are very useful but if this is like the last one, a nesting set, the problem is getting the right size for your cupboard. I ended up buying on amazon where I could order all the same size.

Cook's Essentials Set of 4 Turntable Storage Organisers with Dividers
Item Number: 832352
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.95
P&P £1.95

Spin your way to a perfectly organised kitchen with this set of four turntable storage organisers from Cook's Essentials. Made from clear plastic with removable TPE liners, each turntable boasts a stainless-steel ball-bearing base, so you can spin it to reach what you need, when you need it. Perfect for holding everything from fresh ingredients to packaged items, these refrigerator-safe organisers will keep your kitchen clear, clean and clutter-free.

Spin and store - no more rummaging through drawers, shelves and cupboards, these turntable organisers will instantly up your storage game. Whether you're organising jars and cans in the pantry or tidying up loose craft items, these organisers offer a handy solution. Plus, they're fun to spin!

Kitchen savvy- available in various sizes, these versatile turntables provide countless storage solutions. They're sturdy and refrigerator-safe with removable divider panels, perfect for sauces, dips and condiments, while they've also been designed for easy handwashing, ensuring convenience in every use.

Colour your turntables - the removable TPE liners are available in Graphite, White, Green or Sky Blue. These shades will effortlessly blend with any kitchen colour scheme, adding a pop of style and fun.

• Plastic with TPR liners
  • White rubber feet at the base
  • Smooth ball-bearing movement
  • Includes removable divider panels for large turntables
  • Refrigerator safe
  • Hand wash only
  • Not suitable for freezer, oven, dishwasher or microwave use

Turntable measurements:

• Small turntables (diameter x height): 25.3cm x 9.2cm (10" x 3.6")
  • Large turntables (diameter x height): 30.5cm x 9.2cm (12" x 3.6")

Colour options:

• Graphite
  • White
  • Green
  • Sky Blue

Contains:

• 2 x large turntables - each with removable TPE liners and two removable divider panels (one full-diameter panel and one half-diameter panel)
  • 2 x small turntables - with removable TPE liners

All measurements are approximate

These are more expensive than the ones from 13 or so months ago - I thought they were around the £24.00 mark!

These are more expensive than the ones from 13 or so months ago - I thought they were around the £24.00 mark!
I bought some in Jan when they were a Big Deal or something and they were £32.88 plus 4 quid p&p so these are slightly cheaper. I bought a set last year and they were virtually the same price then. Neither of my sets had the dividers but I wouldn't use those anyway.

They were £29.98 in Jan 2023 as a Big Deal and same price in July 2023 when they were a TSV.

They were £29.98 in Jan 2023 as a Big Deal and same price in July 2023 when they were a TSV.
I only got one set when they were a TSV and realised my mistake so got another in Jan 2024. Both sets were nesting so 4 different sizes. I've just ordered the pull out duo. I'm now really tempted to get another set of of the TSV!! Help me someone...

I can't help you I'm afraid as I bought the over sink colander thingy, in fact I bought two - one for the house and one for the caravan. Can't count the amount of times I've burned my hand trying to drain things from a pan using one of those metal sieves (which are impossible to clean properly). Hopefully this will be a big help (but will probably be crap :rolleyes:)

CC

I can't help you I'm afraid as I bought the over sink colander thingy, in fact I bought two - one for the house and one for the caravan. Can't count the amount of times I've burned my hand trying to drain things from a pan using one of those metal sieves (which are impossible to clean properly). Hopefully this will be a big help (but will probably be crap :rolleyes:)

CC
I'm quite tempted by that too! I caved in and bought another set of the spinners...delivered to work address to be sneaked in!

Why do you have to sneak it in?
I think LV73 and me have the same sort of husbands/partners. Their eagle eyes will spot that we are sneaking in things we already have or have had and chucked. It's not about spending the money, it's about bringing more clutter/stuff into an already busy house (in my case anyway).

CC

Latest posts

Back