Confusion!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
I am confused (yes ok I am very very aware that it doesn't take much to make me confused (even breathing in and out I sometimes get mixed up!)), but my confusion of today is this. Yesterday there was a HP laptop being sold as a 'new today' item (508406) in case anyone cares (but the item is not really the point of the post (well technically it is but not for the actual item (confused yet!)), when it has been on 'Extra' for a good couple of weeks.

To sum up (as if anyone can see the wood from the trees in the above gibberish then they would make a very good lumberjack!), how can something be 'new today' if it has already aired several times on 'extra'. This may have happened before but this is the first time I have noticed.

Maybe the "new today" only refers to the actual channel the product is presented on?

I've heard them yakking about something being 'new today' if it is being sold at a lower price than previously (until it re-appears that afternoon, of course), but I confess that they stretch the truth with so much of what they say that much of it goes over my head. Of course we know it's all about the precise words used and I'm convinced some of the presenters use as convoluted wording as possible, so people watching only seize on the bits they are interested in, like the price, and ignore the rest of the El Crappo mumbo-jumbo. I personally think they should be compelled to be clear and unambiguous, which they are regularly most definitely not (guilty as charged, Your Honour).

I am confused (yes ok I am very very aware that it doesn't take much to make me confused (even breathing in and out I sometimes get mixed up!)), but my confusion of today is this. Yesterday there was a HP laptop being sold as a 'new today' item (508406) in case anyone cares (but the item is not really the point of the post (well technically it is but not for the actual item (confused yet!)), when it has been on 'Extra' for a good couple of weeks.

To sum up (as if anyone can see the wood from the trees in the above gibberish then they would make a very good lumberjack!), how can something be 'new today' if it has already aired several times on 'extra'. This may have happened before but this is the first time I have noticed.

qvc will say anything to "arouse interest" i cant think of anyone worse to buy electronics from. if it breaks after 6 months/ a year they will try thier best to wriggle out of providing customer service

They were very good about refunding my money when my Ego hairdryer broke at 11 months and 3 weeks - I was surprised. I concluded that other people must have had the same thing happen to their hairdryer as there was no inquisition when I rang CS and a label for the return was provided without me having to ask.

They were very good about refunding my money when my Ego hairdryer broke at 11 months and 3 weeks - I was surprised. I concluded that other people must have had the same thing happen to their hairdryer as there was no inquisition when I rang CS and a label for the return was provided without me having to ask.

yep they were waiting for your returns

Latest posts

Back