Confused of Chorley.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I checked my account to see if the sauce pans I had collected where showing up as refunded and this is exactly what was listed.
Nothing else at all so I called customer services and she just hedged around what it meant.
All I did find out was the sauce pans had never made it to the warehouse and they are going to send me out a claim form for them.
I know it was all going to smoothly so far getting them collected needed 4 emails and 3 phone calls so why should getting my money back be any easier ??

Are you sure you did not go on waitlist for something.... When you were possibly a little tipsy....? ( apologies if you are T total...) I once ordered a shark steam mop in this manner. It was a good product so I kept it! Lol

Hi Confused from Chorley lol btw I was born and bred in Chorley and lived there for 30 years.
The suspense is now killing us until we find out what they`re sending you !

Hi Confused from Chorley lol btw I was born and bred in Chorley and lived there for 30 years.
The suspense is now killing us until we find out what they`re sending you !

Vienna I am a born and bred Chorley girl. How did you manage to escape?? It's like Royston Vasey here! lol

Are you sure you did not go on waitlist for something.... When you were possibly a little tipsy....? ( apologies if you are T total...) I once ordered a shark steam mop in this manner. It was a good product so I kept it! Lol

Positive Weathergirl. Everything I ordered (except my autodelivery of nails inc) has been delivered.

It might be a missing part, or replacement part if something has been reported as faulty by lots of other buyers. Weird if customer services can't explain it.

Jude xx

Sparkles I left Chorley 27 years ago now, lived there for 30 years though. Loved it as a kid but when I married my 1st hubby at 18 he never liked Chorley, he hailed from the North east so when our 3 sons were all at secondary school and I`d returned to full time work we sold up and moved to a small village called Blackrod. My hubby died 8 years ago and last year I moved again because I remarried. You could say I`ve moved around Lancashire a bit lol

Latest posts

Back