Confessions of a Beauty Addict TSV 4/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm quite new to watching QVC but would they not just list that as Laura Geller?

Could it be some sort of vanity case or storage unit for beauty items?

May be, it could be anything, I recall it was Gatineau TSV under this title some time ago.

I agree, Ian. If it was one of the QVC flagship brands, it would have that as the title of the tsv. Could maybe be a gadget, an eliator, or one of those face exerciser thingies.
Looking at the guide, it could be hairmax.

Last edited:
i'm thinking maybe one of the clarasonic type gismo's they've not had one of those for a while.

I've got one too and loved it at first but then forgot to use it for about a year.
I found EHardie cloth as good as or even superior to clarisonic.

Why do QVC persist in selling No No?

They're still only averaging between 2/3 stars,as bad as the Rhonda Shear bras :mysmilie_10:

i have one, i hate it so i gave it to my son (now 23) and he loves it... i found it vert harsh on my skin... my face is very sensitive.

Did you use a few different brush heads or just the sensitive one? The only reason I ask is that when I used the sensitive brush head I thought it was awful but then I used the normal one and I love it now.

Why do QVC persist in selling No No?

They're still only averaging between 2/3 stars,as bad as the Rhonda Shear bras :mysmilie_10:

Coz they must of signed a contract for a shed load and they can't shift the blighters.
I bet that buyer has had the sack.

Did you use a few different brush heads or just the sensitive one? The only reason I ask is that when I used the sensitive brush head I thought it was awful but then I used the normal one and I love it now.

I have had my Clarisonic since 2009 or 2010 not 100% which(it was when big Gordon dropped the VAT to 15%. I bought in SpaceNK), since I have mild roseaca I only use the Delicate head, I found the sensitive a bit too rough for me.

Latest posts

Back