Computer Shop TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

La_Princess

Registered Shopper
Hi Guys, I see there is a computer shop tsv on Sunday. I'm after a new PC and wondered if anyone knew what the TSV will be...Hope it is an actual PC or even a Laptop rather than accessories like a printer. Thanks! X

I fancy a new computer - this one I have is getting on a bit, it is slow and clunky...

What's the spec of the TSV???

Acer Aspire L3600 19" Widescreen 250GB HDD Intel Core 2 Duo Slimline Desktop
Item Number: 560970
QVC Price £462.50
Today's Special Value Price £399.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £0.00

Get a complete multimedia unit in one compact package with this slim and stylish Acer Aspire desktop PC. The computer features a built-in TV card allowing you to enjoy analogue and digital TV broadcasts through the computer on the 19" widescreen TFT monitor and 2.1 speaker system. The powerful PC boasts a 2.2GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB RAM, 250 GB hard drive, and an 8x DVD double-layer drive. Comes with Windows Vista Home Premium and Ability Office Suite. Direct despatch: please allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery. UK only.

Simon Smithies, one of the worst guest presenters they have, used to love Technology on QVC but when they use people like Simon Smithies is is un-watchable. He was terrible on Price Crash, now QVC, AGGGGGGH!!!!

I think I am right in saying that this PC does not have a WiFi card, what is the point of a PC without WiFi in 2009!

Not that I am going to buy this, but does anyone know why it is GB and NI only?? I can understand it for plants and stuff but for computers!!!! Doesn't make much sense!

Have seen this online for as low as £272 - BT out of stock ATM - lots of refurbs out there. Don't like the 1gbRAM. Equally, their hot pick of the Canon 870is (£252) can be found for £185. You sure pay lots for the EasyPay!

I don't want the TSV computer, but I still want one...

I have had a look on t'internet, and there are so many to choose from!!!

I want decent graphics and sound, but apart from that, I have no idea re processors and all the other bits n bobs!!!

Any suggestions???

Simon Smithies, one of the worst guest presenters they have, used to love Technology on QVC but when they use people like Simon Smithies is is un-watchable. He was terrible on Price Crash, now QVC, AGGGGGGH!!!!

he's a busy man. doing qvc & earning upto £30,000 as a red driving instructor. i think he's a crap presenter.

re; simon biagga hope he & his hairy chest go away completely

Could we start a petition to remove Simon Smithies from QVC as a guest presenter - he is dreadful!
I so used to enjoy QVC Technology but i'm afraid i agree with the other poster, i too have to switch off.

I think I am right in saying that this PC does not have a WiFi card, what is the point of a PC without WiFi in 2009!

Not many desktops come with WiFi installed, because they are used in one place are normally connected by cable. Laptops have WiFi fitted as standard, laptops being portable can be used in any room in the house, even take it down to your local Starbucks.....

Not many desktops come with WiFi installed, because they are used in one place are normally connected by cable. Laptops have WiFi fitted as standard, laptops being portable can be used in any room in the house, even take it down to your local Starbucks.....

Makes no sense when they are talking about how small it is. You are very limited as to where you can put it, I have my cable modem downstairs but desktop upstairs.

Anyway as always with QVC at the moment it can be purchased better and cheeper elsewhere.(IMO)

Latest posts

Back