Computer Shop TSV Sunday - any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Any ideas what QVC will be selling in the Computer shop's TSV on Sunday.
Hopefully a Netbook.

The great Anthony Heywood will be presenting, i hope for God's sake Simon smithies isn't guest presenting again otherwise i will be turning the TV off!

i`m fairly certain that its

560 835 (clickfree 320GB external hard drive) in 3 colours blue,pink,red and its currently priced at £116.50
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.560835

as the hint i got from the email makes it this item the following is from the email

"Plus, if you're in need of a portable hard drive then be sure to catch the Today's Special Value on the day."

Thanks SCW, looks like we will have to suffer Simon Smithies again, although, I just will fick to another channel as soon as he appears.

They had the Samsung NC10 netbook as TSV just before Christmas so unlikely to have another so soon. I bought it and am very pleased with it, just need an external disc drive to go with it!

Linda:54:

ClickFree Auto Backup 320GB Portable Multi PC Hard Drive
Item Number: 560835
QVC Price £116.50
Today's Special Value Price £96.24
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Back up all your files, photos and music from your PC onto this 320GB portable hard drive. Incredibly easy to use, it will save all your important documents or precious memories should your PC's hard drive ever fail. Simply plug the ClickFree portable hard drive into your PC via the USB cable, then sit back while the device automatically finds and saves your data for you. You can store data from up to 20 different computers. The device measures about 115 x 17 x 76mm (4.5 x 0.7 x 3"). Minimum PC requirements: Windows 2000. Available in Blue, Pink or Red.

can anyone one of you techies out there tell me if this is an expensive way to save my files folders piccys etc from my old computer [ still not got the other out & running yet it was the one that was a TSV a couple of weeks ago ]....im a silver surfer & know jack s''t about how togo about this........would this be good or drop them all onto discs etc....simple english please if anyone can help

oh SCW.......im a fool & an idiot so right up my street.MANY THANKS i might just have to spend a few ££ as his highness has gone to bed with MAN-FLU......& didnt take me out shopping today.......ta muchly

oh SCW.......im a fool & an idiot so right up my street.MANY THANKS i might just have to spend a few ££ as his highness has gone to bed with MAN-FLU......& didnt take me out shopping today.......ta muchly

your welcome

Its very expensive and a waste of money IMO

i would not say that as i know of quite a few people who would find this useful

your welcome

i would not say that as i know of quite a few people who would find this useful

I would as you can get a similar sized hard drive for £50, you are paying way way over the odds.

You can get software that does exactly the same to use with a portable hard drive.

I would as you can get a similar sized hard drive for £50, you are paying way way over the odds.

You can get software that does exactly the same to use with a portable hard drive.

i know that but the people i know just want a one to do everything unlike me who would do it the way you said thats all so its for people like them who i would recommend this sort of thing to

deanos .......now stop all this swearing & speak the queens english for an old biddy...what is soft ware in my head isnt whats in yours & a hard drive ditto....wink wink
so what is this hard drive / same size as & cheaper.......like the sound of the cheaper bit.....will have a look now at what anthony has to say &&&&&&&& ive just seen its not the dude with the small puters.....a bloke called lee

Its just as easy to use software you just have to click a icon and thats it backup done, i know people who would be wary but its very easy to do once you have done it for the first time and not worth paying over the odds for the TSV.

The TSV does not make a full image of your computer anyway so if it crashes it would not restore it fully anyway

Latest posts

Back