Come On Girls !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Just taking the statement from July's Beauty Day Advert " Come on girls put the face lift on hold "
Wondering what new exciting products they will be tempting us with ?
I was thinking though what are your favourite "put the face lift on hold" QVC'S cosmetics are ?

:sun:

Yet more overhyped, overpriced miracle age defying slap pushed to the limit by Gobby I expect. :rolleyes: Olay Daily Renewal Cream for me, try it. :pPC:

"put the face-lift on hold..." Cheeky bleeders! Some of us are too busy getting on with life to worry about some crappity cream which does nowt but empty out the coffers and give you ruddy spots. I'll help them to put the a*se lift on hold with a swift kick up the jacksy, the patronising gits.

of course we all know that the expensive creams work much better then the cheap ones, that is why they all use models who are 25 years old and do not have a wrinkle in site, but hey: fall for the promise I do everytime!:angry:
( well maybe not everytime :smirk:)
When will I grow up and listen to my conscience?????:giggle:

It'll be that ****** Freeze-24/7 shyte AGAIN I bet, that or the other crappy one, whats it called FFS :?: Oh Genie :LOL:

:tongue2::cheeky:

But we don't need those as we have been following AY advice using all the expensive creams and primers etc, so we have no lines for them to work on.
Thanks Ali :cool2:

well i for one look forward to seeing the prods and even buying anything that puts of the facelift, now whose range? tova? joan river? lulu?

yes qvc is right again, who needs a facelift, look forward to the new jackie stallone and jocelyn wildenstein range of creams

put the facelift on hold

me, guilty as hell of buying into the whole scam over the years, you name it, it has been smeared over my face

Put the facelift on hold WTF!!! What a stupid and superficial phrase to use.:doh:
well i for one look forward to seeing the prods and even buying anything that puts of the facelift, now whose range? tova? joan river? lulu?

yes qvc is right again, who needs a facelift, look forward to the new jackie stallone and jocelyn wildenstein range of creams

put the facelift on hold

me, guilty as hell of buying into the whole scam over the years, you name it, it has been smeared over my face
I’m looking forward to the Jackie Stallone range of hair care products, as I want that electrifying look.:giggle:

I'm expecting to see:

Quadruple strength Genie Line Smoother or Freeze 24/7

A 2 gallon bottle of SBC arnica gel

Margaret Dabb's elephant oil and cream for people with feet worse than an ostrich's (or is it an emu ?)

50 ml pot of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream at the Summer Surprise price of £15.48 on 4 easy pays (oh, and £119.56 P&P, that's the surprise)

New L'Occitane miracle wart and verruca remover in either lavender or lemon verbena flavours, demonstrated on Julian

Nasal hair plucker with led light so you can make sure your man's nostrils are empty

Well, that's the first hour done!

Linda:puke:

A solar-powered pelvic floor exerciser/toner so you can tighten up in the privacy of your own garden

A close-up camera shot of Alison Young

A solar-powered pelvic floor exerciser/toner so you can tighten up in the privacy of your own garden
Catherine is probably testing that out as we speak, I’m still recovering from her revelation, that the Athena machine gave her a fluttering sensation. Eek!:giggle::thinking2::puke:

In the old days, ladies used to sit on their twin tubs for the same effect!:giggle:

I'm expecting to see:

Quadruple strength Genie Line Smoother or Freeze 24/7

A 2 gallon bottle of SBC arnica gel

Margaret Dabb's elephant oil and cream for people with feet worse than an ostrich's (or is it an emu ?)

50 ml pot of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream at the Summer Surprise price of £15.48 on 4 easy pays (oh, and £119.56 P&P, that's the surprise)

New L'Occitane miracle wart and verruca remover in either lavender or lemon verbena flavours, demonstrated on Julian

Nasal hair plucker with led light so you can make sure your man's nostrils are empty

Well, that's the first hour done!

Linda:puke:

A close-up camera shot of Alison Young

No chance of the last one!

Latest posts

Back