Collectible? Rare?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
OMG I've never heard such drivel. I've just watched a presenter spout about the rarity of a gemstone because it's no longer being mined in a particular location and so that makes it collectible.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Something is only collectible IF it has qualiity.

Unless the gemstones are of superb quality and compete with the world's finest supply (that may not have run out) then it's not collectible or rare.

If it was that blinking rare and collectible it wouldn't be selling for under £100 would it?! :taphead:

*Goes to lie down in a dark room with a bottle of Jack*

7am in the morning and just before I go out , I peek at Angeline who tells her audience that Gems TV is a falling auction, never a fixed price company. I am aghast at the whopping porkie and apparently a pale pink opal is going to be auctioned because in all her presenting she has NEVER seen such a spectacular opal.

I am wondering if I should join Meshoo ' with a bottle of jack (but it is only 7am!!)' at the blatant porkies being told and Angeline is good because she tells them with such conviction.

Is it really a warehouse clearance ( Steve says sale in a video clip) or just a clever ploy to think there are bargains to be had , especially before Mother's day?

Is it really a warehouse clearance ( Steve says sale in a video clip) or just a clever ploy to think there are bargains to be had , especially before Mother's day?

It's a ploy alright, but it isn't clever, it's just plain misleading.

7am in the morning and just before I go out , I peek at Angeline who tells her audience that Gems TV is a falling auction, never a fixed price company. I am aghast at the whopping porkie and apparently a pale pink opal is going to be auctioned because in all her presenting she has NEVER seen such a spectacular opal.

I am wondering if I should join Meshoo ' with a bottle of jack (but it is only 7am!!)' at the blatant porkies being told and Angeline is good because she tells them with such conviction.

I saw this clip this morning, I see this clearance is due to their financial year ending on 31st March!!!
Yeah yeah, whatever!!!! :rolleyes: