Close up tells the truth Stacey....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My GF's a massive fan of this range and has always been pleased with everything shes ordered

Cheap make up grossly overpriced
I have to say Jabba, having tried some of this range allbeit a fair few years ago now when it was called Models Prefer I would tend to agree. Colours were ok but little durability & pigment density.

My GF's a massive fan of this range and has always been pleased with everything shes ordered

I misread this, i thought it said my GP is a massive fan. Put your glasses on LEL !
Welcome Tyler,hope you enjoy it here.

I misread this, i thought it said my GP is a massive fan. Put your glasses on LEL !
Welcome Tyler,hope you enjoy it here.

Lol thanks LL, been reading this forum for a few weeks and thought id sign up :), i guess my GP mayb a fan however he is a man but who nos lol

I'm loving the BB/LEL loving that's going on in this thread and the lively banter - its so relaxing compared to the 29 pager!
:mysmilie_8:

I still have some MP eyeshadows and they are lovely - soft, pigmented and long wearing. I used to buy all of the MP TSV's, they were decent quality especially for the price and I loved Stacey's enthusiasm. I still have a soft spot for her because I genuinely think she means well (and that's not to say she's not a very savvy business woman too) but I do think she needs to update. The YBF range isn't nearly as good as MP and the whole rollers/girlfriend thing is done and dead. If she wants customers to stay with her she needs to 'grow up' with them and change and refresh, like we all would every season/year etc.

I still have some MP eyeshadows and they are lovely - soft, pigmented and long wearing. I used to buy all of the MP TSV's, they were decent quality especially for the price and I loved Stacey's enthusiasm. I still have a soft spot for her because I genuinely think she means well (and that's not to say she's not a very savvy business woman too) but I do think she needs to update. The YBF range isn't nearly as good as MP and the whole rollers/girlfriend thing is done and dead. If she wants customers to stay with her she needs to 'grow up' with them and change and refresh, like we all would every season/year etc.

RedT remember the MP TSVs from back in the day, they were bursting at the seams, loads of products in them, they were brilliant & such good value. I do like Stacey, shes fab, but have to admit the whole gf & rollers thing is getting a bit samey, though it is nice to see a guest demonstrating their own product.

RedT remember the MP TSVs from back in the day, they were bursting at the seams, loads of products in them, they were brilliant & such good value. I do like Stacey, shes fab, but have to admit the whole gf & rollers thing is getting a bit samey, though it is nice to see a guest demonstrating their own product.

Do you remember the TSV with the red handbag? It was brimming with products.

Do you remember the TSV with the red handbag? It was brimming with products.
Not that particular one but I just remember them always having loads of things in them.. Same with a lot of TSVs from back in the day, LE ones were fab as were the Gatineau & Gale Hayman ones..

Latest posts

Back