Close up tells the truth Stacey....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Where is it made? China? Stacey needs to update her look - she is looking as plastic as some of that naff packaging :smirk:

As a Mally fan, with 90% of my make up bag being Mally I agree that the packaging is cheap on many of Mally's products. However the product inside is fantastic, the best I have tried.

YBF -I have tried the lipgloss and eyeshadow. Both awful. The eyebrow pencil is fine, but Avon is just as good.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Well ive never said it before

Well you have now. And it sounded as boring as it does when anyone else says it. If you want to stifle discussion about things on shopping telly then I'm afraid you're in the wrong place.

Well you have now. And it sounded as boring as it does when anyone else says it. If you want to stifle discussion about things on shopping telly then I'm afraid you're in the wrong place.

scbu is entitled to state their opinion, doing so is not trying to stifle discussion and the discussion has continued. :happy:

I agree with LS, Mally packaging looks cheap to me. YBF is ok, I use the eyebrow pencil and mum has the yellow powder, packaging is ok, neither cheap nor classy, does the job.

I totally agree that people are allowed to state their opinion. And my opinion is that people who use the "just switch off" ploy are indeed trying to stifle discussion.

For the record, delivering an instruction to "switch off" is not passing an opinion.

I love make up.I bought a lot of Stacey's models prefer stuff.Think I may have bought the odd YBF item when it first came - but I can't buy her stuff now - it looks so dated.I don't buy Mally's stuff for the same reason...well ok and also because her voice makes my ears bleed.

Don't care about the packaging TBH, it's what's inside that counts.

Plus, I love watching Stacey she is so full of fun... she should be a motivational speaker or something... deffo one of my favourites.

I love make up.I bought a lot of Stacey's models prefer stuff.Think I may have bought the odd YBF item when it first came - but I can't buy her stuff now - it looks so dated.I don't buy Mally's stuff for the same reason...well ok and also because her voice makes my ears bleed.

Careful RD, you'll be told to "just switch off" :giggle:

Switch off should not be the reaction a tv shopping outlet gets if it's working. This is not entertainment it is retail and putting customers off doesn't help sales. I dread to think what focus groups for QVC must be like, the stuff of my nightmares probably.

Switch off should not be the reaction a tv shopping outlet gets if it's working. This is not entertainment it is retail and putting customers off doesn't help sales. I dread to think what focus groups for QVC must be like, the stuff of my nightmares probably.

The focus group is probably made up of the t callers.
If they had any sense they would take on board some of what is said on here. Its free market research for them.

Plus, I love watching Stacey she is so full of fun... she should be a motivational speaker or something... deffo one of my favourites.
Not one of my favourites,what would she be a motivational speaker on.

Not one of my favourites,what would she be a motivational speaker on.

Just a 'get up and go for it' kind of speaker... the ones that make you believe you can be whatever you want to be... I just find her enthusiasm infectious... the mark of a true saleswoman I guess.

I thought that it was because of the popularity of Stacey's brand with the QVC customers that she was brought back to QVC in the UK. That must have been the result of some research. She was selling stuff on a couple of the other shopping channels in the interim. Surely they would not have brought her back to make a loss.

Well she's certainly captured your imagination hasn't she. You'll be booking a "Girlfren' cruise" next. Don't get me wrong, she is VERY watchable but if you think the spiel is anything other than a sales pitch then you are deluded.

I thought that it was because of the popularity of Stacey's brand with the QVC customers that she was brought back to QVC in the UK. That must have been the result of some research. She was selling stuff on a couple of the other shopping channels in the interim. Surely they would not have brought her back to make a loss.

In her absence things did move on though, agree she does look dated now. Total revamp needed by her and Q should be on the cards, sadly doesn't seem to be.

Latest posts

Back