Close up tells the truth Stacey....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Do I need to explain?

image.jpg

Look at th state of the packaging. A flimsy plastic molded insert holding the slap, and that dreadful fabric hinge at the back of the box.

I maybe in the minority but i would rather the money spent on the actual products rather than the packaging

Precisely. So why bother with the great big PVC case in the first place? Looks like it fell off the back of a lorry on the way to a pound store.

I used to like models prefer, it was cheap ,cheerful and the concealer was excellent.
The only thing i use from YBF is the eyebrow pencil and an old lipstick that's years old.
Regarding the packaging it does look cheap but so do a lot of the brands.New CID springs to mind.

I have to admit, I'd been swithering over buying this kit, then I saw the close up on air and decided against it. The packaging in part put me off, but the make up itself looked very chalky and as though there might not be much pigment to it, though the lipsticks looked nice (that was what I was most interested in).

I have to admit, I'd been swithering over buying this kit, then I saw the close up on air and decided against it. The packaging in part put me off, but the make up itself looked very chalky and as though there might not be much pigment to it, though the lipsticks looked nice (that was what I was most interested in).

The lipstick I've got is lovely. very moisturising and good pigment.

Look at th state of the packaging. A flimsy plastic molded insert holding the slap, and that dreadful fabric hinge at the back of the box.

Oh, ok. Well I wouldn't really expect much more for that price, to be honest.

Aww BB u should have been a T caller. I think stacey is great such a refreshing change to alot of the boring guests on Q

Latest posts

Back