Clickfree Plus TSV 12/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clickfree C2 1TB Auto Backup Hard Drive for PC & Mac w/ Case & Cloud Storage
Item Number: 504660
QVC Price £98.00
Today's Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Clickfree-C2-1...c-w--Case-&-Cloud-Storage.product.504660.html

Clickfree C2 1TB Automatic Backup with an integrated link to online Kooboodle photo storage. Simply plug this award-winning portable hard drive into your PC or Mac and it will automatically find and backup all of your documents, pictures, music, emails, web favourites and more - it really is as easy as that! Ensure you don't lose those precious documents or family memories with this handy Clickfree Automatic Backup system.

Access files anywhere, anytime - backup all your files to the drive and then send your photos to kooboodle.com, Clickfree’s FREE online service. Kooboodle.com lets you store up to 50,000 photos that you can access anywhere, anytime from a computer or mobile device. Privately share, collect and exchange photos with family and friends to get the photos you’ve always wanted.

With the Clickfree drive you can…

Automatically find and organise your photos and all other personal files for backup
Store up to 125,000 songs, 225,000 photos, 500 hours of video or 1,000,000 documents
Backup over 500 file types - including photos, iPod music, playlists, emails, attachments and favourite websites
View all backed-up files just like on your original computer
Restore your complete personal file backup and transfer them to a new computer
Backup data from multiple computers, both Mac and PC - as many as the drive will hold
Import music and playlists from any iPad, iPod or iPhone
Enjoy total peace of mind with Password Protect

What's in the box?

Clickfree C2 1TB Automatic Backup drive
USB 3.0 cable
Quick start guide
Insert for kooboodle.com - free Cloud storage for 50,000 photos
Dedicated ribbed carry case

Colour options:

Black
Red
Blue
Purple

Specifications:

Storage capacity: 1TB
Back up speed: up to 10x faster with USB 3.0 cable
Dimensions (l x w x d): 11.6cm x 8cm x 1.4cm (4.5" x 3.1" x 0.5")

Minimum system requirements:

Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Mac OSX 10.5 or later with an Intel processor
100MB available hard drive space
One free USB port (2.0 and 3.0 compatible)

All measurements are approximate

easy pays will kick in at midnight

bought my 1tb version just over a year ago for £52.99 & love it

I had an old one of these that I got from the outlet shop in Warrington and I thought it was ace, think I paid about £30 for it three or four years ago. I recently bought a new laptop though and the original one I had isn't compatible with windows 8 so I might have a look at this, specially if it's on easy peasy pays.

I love mine. One of our best QVC buys.

Same here. I bought mine when QVCUK first had click free - think it is only 160gb, big enough for my needs - but now it isn't 'click FREE ', so I may go for this. Not out of necessity, just so I don't have to click! Next choice, the colour. God, another decision. I HATE options!

I had an old one of these that I got from the outlet shop in Warrington and I thought it was ace, think I paid about £30 for it three or four years ago. I recently bought a new laptop though and the original one I had isn't compatible with windows 8 so I might have a look at this, specially if it's on easy peasy pays.

windows 8 has built in automatic back up to a hard drive

windows 8 has built in automatic back up to a hard drive

It does, but it's not really as 'automatic' as that is it. Clearly, for any backup as a security measure the data needs to be backed up to, and stored in, a completely separate location. To do an automatic, unprompted backup File History will save backed up data to a partition of the hard disc in the computer, unless a destination of a separate drive is connected and pre-determined. Of course that means a separate drive with adequate storage capacity being physically connected by USB to the laptop whenever the backup is scheduled, so for the 1TB hard drive I have in the laptop I'd still need to buy a removable 1TB hard drive and remember to connect it whenever the backup was due. For not a great deal more money I could get this and not have to bother defining where the laptop needs to save things to, and also have a secure standalone backup. It still needs me to remember to connect it obviously but I still think they're good.

Unusually for me, I placed my order just after launch. I must have been struck by buyer's remorse, because I called CS to cancel and couldn't get through. When I tried again and got connected at 01.20, I was told my order was already being processed. "I've only placed it", says I; "You placed it an hour ago" he replies. "I can try sending an email to the warehouse." This is what happens but, if you are unaware of this, you would accept that it was too late to cancel and, subsequently, pay to return it. I mean, does the Q really think we are so ignorant, that we believe an order is sent out within an hour and cannot, consequently, be cancelled.
I was only buying because my clickfree has to be 'clicked'. As it still works perfectly adequately, I will use it until it does expire. Also, the price of the next clickfree is always better. When I do need to buy another, it will be clickfree, because it is reliable and does it's job. Even at only 160gb, it's big enough for my needs.

Unusually for me, I placed my order just after launch. I must have been struck by buyer's remorse, because I called CS to cancel and couldn't get through. When I tried again and got connected at 01.20, I was told my order was already being processed. "I've only placed it", says I; "You placed it an hour ago" he replies. "I can try sending an email to the warehouse." This is what happens but, if you are unaware of this, you would accept that it was too late to cancel and, subsequently, pay to return it. I mean, does the Q really think we are so ignorant, that we believe an order is sent out within an hour and cannot, consequently, be cancelled.
I was only buying because my clickfree has to be 'clicked'. As it still works perfectly adequately, I will use it until it does expire. Also, the price of the next clickfree is always better. When I do need to buy another, it will be clickfree, because it is reliable and does it's job. Even at only 160gb, it's big enough for my needs.

Oh Louise66, you and me both. I had a case of buyers remorse about half an hour after posting on here and managed to cancel my order. It must have been about an hour after placing the order. How annoying for you. It is ridiculous isnt it. It will be interesting to see when yours actually gets dispatched wont it!! I am sure you can cancel an order with amazon almost up until the last minute. I wish QVC would get with it!!!

I have a buffalo USB drive that I paid £34 for. I use it to back up my work stuff as the company has stopped providing cloud storage. I just delete the last backup from the harddrive and then make a new copy. Definitely worth doing as I've had a couple of hard drive write offs in the last 2 years. Strangely they were within a month of each other.

Oh Louise66, you and me both. I had a case of buyers remorse about half an hour after posting on here and managed to cancel my order. It must have been about an hour after placing the order. How annoying for you. It is ridiculous isnt it. It will be interesting to see when yours actually gets dispatched wont it!! I am sure you can cancel an order with amazon almost up until the last minute. I wish QVC would get with it!!!

No, RG, I insisted he send the email and, as expected, it was cancelled - I checked on my account details. If you didn't know any different, though, you would believe them when they say it's too late, eh? It's laughable, really, too late within the hour? I think I shouls do as normal, and watch presentations during the day, have a bit of time to re/consider, before ordering. Jusr wondering, do you ever order at launch because you think you will get it a lot quicker? A lot of this is psychological, don't you think! What does that say about us?

No, RG, I insisted he send the email and, as expected, it was cancelled - I checked on my account details. If you didn't know any different, though, you would believe them when they say it's too late, eh? It's laughable, really, too late within the hour? I think I shouls do as normal, and watch presentations during the day, have a bit of time to re/consider, before ordering. Jusr wondering, do you ever order at launch because you think you will get it a lot quicker? A lot of this is psychological, don't you think! What does that say about us?

Oh, right, glad it was sorted, thank goodness you insisted! I have ordered items at the midnight launch and sometimes they do get dispatched the same day. A couple of months ago I ordered something, again it was after midnight, but not a TSV and in the morning, around 7am I decided against it - I checked my account in the vain hope I could cancel and to my amazement it had the option to cancel the order still showing - 7 hours later! Go figure! Like you Louise66, if there is a product I am interested in, I do try and consider things throughout the day rather than rushing to buy (which is what I used to do when I was new to QVC). But now and again I do slip up and succumb to the selling techniques, damn it!! LOL.

Mine arrived today - yay, good delivery!!

Click free??????

My @rse!!!

I have windows 8.1, he said it works with 8.1........

Well its giving a good impression of not working.......the lights are on but no-one is home.

Visited the website......

It may need updating.

I may need to disable virus software.

I may need to.......

That seems like a fair bit of clicking for a click free device.

:mysmilie_51:

Click free??????

My @rse!!!

Well its giving a good impression of not working.......the lights are on but no-one is home.

It may need updating.

I may need to.......

I got mine this morning too and it's working like a dream. When I first connected it, my firewall didn't let it open up. Once I clicked on allow.....the clickfree backup message came up and then bingo. It's very easy. I agree it's more or less clickfree as you only click once or twice to start off. My backup is currently running. It did prompt me to download the latest clickfree software which was done in a minute or two.
Anyway I love the product. Great buy......yayyyyy

Click free??????

My @rse!!!

It may need updating.

I may need to.......

I got mine this morning too and it's working like a dream. I'm running Windows 7 & no problems. When I first connected it, my firewall didn't let it open up. Once I clicked on allow.....the clickfree backup message came up and then bingo. It's very easy. I agree it's more or less clickfree as you only click once or twice to start off. My backup is currently running. It did prompt me to download the latest clickfree software which was done in a minute or two.
Anyway I love the product. Great buy......yayyyyy

mine arrived today too (my 2nd click free - just upgraded to this one as my older one is has limited capacity and 2 laptops wont fit ).

just plug in and go - works like a dream

Latest posts

Back